Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll:osta in pct..good or bad?post experiences

your osta results in pct!

• No difference with osta in my pct

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • osta has taken my pct to new level

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • osta has hurt my pct and will not use again

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No difference with osta in my pct

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • osta has taken my pct to new level

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • osta has hurt my pct and will not use again

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Sound like I need to include osta in my pct. What about when you finish pct and discontinue the osta? Are u guys still able to maintain a lot of your gains?

you should include osta in your pcts starting now! It will change your post cycle theopy for life.Bank it!

I will NEVER run a PCT without sarms. PCT is already depressing anyways IMO.. so to not use it is leaving gains on the table and a loss of sense of will being.

Always get you're sarms from Sarms1 guys.. nothing even comes close to the potency and service you get with those guys

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sound like I need to include osta in my pct. What about when you finish pct and discontinue the osta? Are u guys still able to maintain a lot of your gains?

yes because after pct is complete, then you would go right into a sarms bridge that you run in between cycles to help not only maintain but add to and clean up your gains as well...

you can continue using osta another 8 weeks as well as adding s4 and gw-501516 or you could discontinue osta use and run lgd-4033, s4 and gw together for your bridge and run osta in the mini pct after your cycle.... you will see excellent results either way...

read my sarms articles at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here is the triple stack...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

anyone else that has used osta in pct.. please vote in this poll.You will not be detected if that is your concern

anyone that truly wants to keep their gains will include ostarine in their pct... not only is the level of keepability substantially higher but the chance to actually add to them is there as well... ostarine can work wonders... the healing benefits are an added bonus...

here is someone that had bloodwork using ostarine in their pct... as i have said several times, at 4 weeks of use, osta should show little to no suppression... once you start exceeding 4 weeks of use, then the slight suppression will start to show... it still won't be much at that point and if ran with hcgenerate it is keep to a bare minimum... ostarine is a must in pct...

here is someone that had bloodwork using ostarine in their pct... as i have said several times, at 4 weeks of use, osta should show little to no suppression... once you start exceeding 4 weeks of use, then the slight suppression will start to show... it still won't be much at that point and if ran with hcgenerate it is keep to a bare minimum... ostarine is a must in pct...

i agree and if someone DOES think it will cause suppression they can cut the dose in half and that will put the nail in the coffin and still help hold gains with no supression

Top Bottom