Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: Equipoise and Anxiety.

Have you used Equipoise and experience anxiety?

• Total voters
I can run 300mg/week without problems beyond some insomnia.

At 400, I noticed some anxiety.

At 500, some more frequent anxiety.

At 600, I was miserable and cut back to 400mg right quick.

Never heard of this. As always everyone can respond a bit differently. The far out reactions first make you think that something is not right with the gear quality.

Try supplementing GABA before bed. Needto has a sleeping product as well.

nice pic bro , ur a beast :cool:

Just stopped the EQ all together Last Week.
I was at 600mg EW and it was horrible. I eventually went to the ER because of a Severe Panic attack which almost sent me into cardiac arrest. I subsequently lowered it to 300mg ew and even a 150mg shot sent my heart racing and my hands numb. I couldn't sleep but maybe 2 or 3 hrs for four nights straight before that episode. I'm sure I'm a anamolly but either way it was very real and was very scary. I'll stick to the Primo from now on.

None at all . i even took out a 2.5 ltr capsule boat strapped in on air , i could barely move and nothing , if your prone your prone .

Brad.

i'm on eq at 400mg a week 200mg on mondays and 200mg on thursdays and no problem but right after my morning double expresso i do get the anxiety and it's not a good feeling i would say that it's similar to when i used to do coke back in the states, but after an intense hard workout it starts to go away.

Have you used Equipoise and experienced Anxiety or panic attacks?

I have had some problems with Anxiety and Panic attacks before and would like to get some input.. (I am also just plain interested.)

I always hear about anxiety with Equipoise; so this should bring some light upon the subject.

If you vote yes include what drug and dosage you were using and how bad the anxiety was.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Personally for me,,never a problem with anxiety and EQ,,even at large dosages.

ran eq at 400mg/w around week 10 i had a hard time at work (bouncing at club), when it was packed...got really paranoid and found myself starting to freak out every once in a while. could be the circumstances but im still there and havnt had those "panics" since.

Running 600mg/week of eq alot with 500mg of test...im in the 5th week..The only sides i get are the occasional night sweat and i had alot of vivid disturbed dreams in weeks 3-4, had really bad hunger issues in week 4 as well. But in the 4th week my vascularity is coming alone amazingly. Good Stuff

Hey conanx, what results did you get from clen/ECA with eq.? Im thinking of runing something similar.

Top Bottom