Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLZ give me your input on my cycle Bro's

Bro glad to see you back and committed! Many of us have been down those consuming roads but you're back and that's what counts! Speaking of Nate, I miss that guy. So, your cycle has many qualities that spell gains and more gains. I think by now you know exactly what to expect from those compounds. With out saying diet will be so so important and even more so the WILL. Stay fired up and in tune with your goal. Every day at the gym keep putting a bit of the past behind you. Don't focus on the gutt, see a better you and just focus on that. So diet, and consistency will get you where you want to be and really re-establish the new you!

Most T4 is converted into T3 once inside the cell because t3 is way more active than t4 and directly stimulates your metabolism... Yes the thyroid does secrete a 4/1: T4/T3 output, but with the conversion, your better off just sticking to T3...

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Most T4 is converted into T3 once inside the cell because t3 is way more active than t4 and directly stimulates your metabolism... Yes the thyroid does secrete a 4/1: T4/T3 output, but with the conversion, your better off just sticking to T3...

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

If the goal is normal thyroid function, then T4 is the best option. There are multiple studies and research that back the GH and T4 combo. If it were just Tren or other AAS, I would say to use T3, but with GH it is different.

I'd add masteron to this combo, tren, masteron and t worked magic for me. I'd up HGH to 6ius if I could afford if ;)

Sent from the depths of bodybuilding dark side.

I agree with Johnny 100%. Do the hgh in the morning and then post training. Never take b4 bed time. He is also correct about the t3-t4. I take hgh prescribed by a doctor and he put me on a t3- t4 medication as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom