Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help with start time

Carpen7er

Hey my name is chris. Truly appreciate all the time and info everyone has contributed!

This will be my second cycle. I will be running:

Test p 100mg eod
Tbol (will vary doses till I find what I like)
Arimidex

Pct will be 4 weeks of nova and clomid

What I'm looking for help with is my start time.

I can run a 6 week cycle, 4 week pct than go on my 3 day unexpected vacation

Or

Run a 8 week test cycle 4 weeks of tbol than go on my vacation than start my pct immediately when I return.

Thanks again for everyone who takes time to help out.

Take care.

P.s i want to be in shape for the vacation lol that's why I'm basing the cycle around it.

Is the 8 we test cycle also prop? If your using a longer ester for that, then it won't be out of your body for 9-15 days anyway. Meaning go with that one. How long is vacation? If it's not to long then just pin right before you go, run pct when you return. None of this is "good" practice, but I have ran into real world situations to. There's other ways to go about a short run prior to a vacation. Anavar is my favorite PRE-anything. :)

If you want to look your best on vacation, go before you start PCT while the high levels of hormones are still in your body. I don't recommend starting PCT until 3-5 days after last shot of Test P anyways

Once you start PCT I recommend more than just SERMS. That's not an effective PCT, and you won't recover well on it. Test levels plummet as soon as you come off of Clomid/Nolva. You need more than that. Add some aromasin at 12.5mg EOD and Test Stack 17 http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Stats?

What does this mean:

"will vary doses till I find what I like"

180 pounds 5'11
Not sure about bf% lean build. Do shingling for work. Visible abs.

Fair enough....Prop & T-Bol can be a nice run. But I'd decide on a dose of T-bol before you start. I don't like the idea of jumping around in-cycle

I'm think 50. 25 am 25 pm. Also 25 gauge 1.5" for needle is what I'm gonna use. I also just ordered some aromasin. Will only use during cycle if I need to. And will run it in pct.

If you're not going to run the stane from day 1 then make sure you get your E checked....I made the mistake of not checking on a regular basis & before I realized it I was off the charts........

Ok. Thanks so much. Iv done countless hours of reading but it's A lot better when it's my exact situation I'm reading about

Top Bottom