Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please advise - regarding Triple- X steroid

prizee said:
Thanks so much for your help! i dont want to be the nagging girlfriend its just worrying me because hes been acting so much out of character, hes usualy so quiet and placid but now he quite different. Ive told him myself - my mums a bodybuilder and she said he should NOT do steroids when hes not even going to the gym, but he wont listen. I just dont get what the all of a sudden change is towards getting bigger - when hes never been bothered before! i dont know but thanks for your help.

are the big kids picking on him?

Betcha anything that prizzie is Mr. King. And oh yeah, that one who claimed to be the mother of the teenager using steroids. All the same erroneous grammer and spelling mistakes.

lanky said:
tripple x steroid?? at first i thought this thread was going to be about Vin Diesel and his cheesy acting ability and one liners before i clicked on it...

OMG i wonder what Vin Diesel took in fast and the furious..OMG i heard it was Primobolan - methenolone - ,,Winstrol - stanozolol,and low dose Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ..but then in the more faster more furious the dose was bumped up and he added some t-bol,,,then in Tokyo "rice burner" drift he decided to cut some weight for the Brad pitt "fight club" look..will Winstrol - stanozolol add 5mph to my fastball, i heard you can drink it.

just kidding

you can drink winstrol?

lololololo

Nelson Montana said:
Betcha anything that prizzie is Mr. King. And oh yeah, that one who claimed to be the mother of the teenager using steroids. All the same erroneous grammer and spelling mistakes.

it's actually spelled grammar bro

Acela said:
it's actually spelled grammar bro

Jezusballs, you're busting me for a typo?

I'm a professional writer bro. I know how to spell. Im just knocking things out fast here and I'll make mistake , but that's not the point. I wasn't getting on the guy for his spelling or even his inarticulate speech. (Maybe English is a second language). It just sounds like the same kid asking the same dumb questions under several names. Not cool.

Nelson Montana said:
Jezusballs, you're busting me for a typo?

I'm a professional writer bro. I know how to spell. Im just knocking things out fast here and I'll make mistake , but that's not the point. I wasn't getting on the guy for his spelling or even his inarticulate speech. (Maybe English is a second language). It just sounds like the same kid asking the same dumb questions under several names. Not cool.

Nelson, i'm fuckin around.

this is why i can hate the internet, you can't hear the sarcasm in my typing :)

lanky said:
tripple x steroid?? at first i thought this thread was going to be about Vin Diesel and his cheesy acting ability and one liners before i clicked on it...

OMG i wonder what Vin Diesel took in fast and the furious..OMG i heard it was Primobolan - methenolone - ,,Winstrol - stanozolol,and low dose Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ..but then in the more faster more furious the dose was bumped up and he added some t-bol,,,then in Tokyo "rice burner" drift he decided to cut some weight for the Brad pitt "fight club" look..will Winstrol - stanozolol add 5mph to my fastball, i heard you can drink it.

just kidding

i have been laughing for 10 minutes reading this and now i have the hiccups

prizee said:
Thanks drrman

Yeah i think hes a tool to haha!
thanks for your input! Ive tried talking to him - but he doesnt want to listen "i dont know anything etc" i know that he dont need to take steroids or such thing to build up a bit. Ill try get him on here and you lot can tell him! he will only think im sticking my nose in , but he dont realise that im on the recieving end of his behaviour! !

THANK GOD you said that hahaha. Taking steroids without working out what the fuck is that shit about? hahahaah. Like buying bullets when you don't own a gun & carring them around and feeling bad ass hahaha. :chomp:

Acela said:
Nelson, i'm fuckin around.

this is why i can hate the internet, you can't hear the sarcasm in my typing :)

Back atcha bro. No prob. What sounds like nothing in our heads sometimes reads more negative. We all have to be aware of that when reading something that was written in 10 seconds.

Top Bottom