Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning 2 compnds

Gabba234

Hello all, starting my npp/tbol/test cycle and was wondering on if its ok to pin my test e and npp at the same time in the one syringe? I'm guessing you would draw up one of them and switch needles and then draw the second, but if someone could link me the procedure to this would be great if not just state the procedure little sceptical as its my first time pinning two compounds in the same ringe.

Just draw them both up with the same pin. Swab vials with alcohol first. When you have drawn both compounds up, switch needles and inject. Simple as that.

Oil based can be pinned together. You use ONE pin to draw and ONE pin to inject.

Draw your test using your "draw pin"

Transfer it to the inject pin.

Repeat with the NPP.

Inject.

NEVER use the same inject pin more than once

Oil based can be pinned together. You use ONE pin to draw and ONE pin to inject.

Draw your test using your "draw pin"

Transfer it to the inject pin.

Repeat with the NPP.

Inject.

NEVER use the same inject pin more than once

Good call with the "oil based". Wasn't even thinking about water based.

So I can use one draw pin to draw my test, then directly insert the same drawing pin into The npp, then swap to an injection pin and then inject? Or would I need to swap drawing pins for each vial? Sometimes I make things difficult in order to make sure I fully understand, sorry and thank you

Hello all, starting my npp/tbol/test cycle and was wondering on if its ok to pin my test e and npp at the same time in the one syringe? I'm guessing you would draw up one of them and switch needles and then draw the second, but if someone could link me the procedure to this would be great if not just state the procedure little sceptical as its my first time pinning two compounds in the same ringe.

You can inject the two together in the same pin if you choose. Less pokes that way.

So I can use one draw pin to draw my test, then directly insert the same drawing pin into The npp, then swap to an injection pin and then inject? Or would I need to swap drawing pins for each vial? Sometimes I make things difficult in order to make sure I fully understand, sorry and thank you

Draw your test. Put the test into the inject pin. Now your draw pin is empty. Draw your NPP. Repeat. Inject.

You do it this way for this reason:

When you draw your oil; draw a little more than you need and then push the plunger back till you get your desired amount....so you eliminate air bubbles.

The fatal flaw with this protocol is that you can only do it with one oil @ a time.

Top Bottom