Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pin ed or eod... What do you do?

Francofranco

Hey guys, my question revolves around short esters like test prop. So with this compound who pins it eod or ed? If ed what's your experience vs eod? I recently had a talk with a competing friend and he pins ed with prop. He's advising me if I take 100mg eod try pinning 50mg ed. He claims it is better at keeping the test in your system even. So that sparked an interest and thought it would be interesting to hear your take on it.

I've gone EOD w/Prop and it has always gone well. I'll go ED w/Tren and Mast but all the Prop I've ever done was extremely painful post inject.

Npp I did m/w/f
Tren ace is eod

Never had an issue with either

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Right on great replies. In my experience I also pin EOD with prop. I guess it's very individual and those with plenty aas experience found what works for them. I think there is a good moral to this... pay attention to your body and you might need to switch things up a bit to make it BEST for you.

I'm much more concerned with something like Tren and consistent levels. And that could just be broscience too. My first time w/Tren I went ED for fear of sides and it went great so I stayed with it. I've done Prop only cycles EOD with excellent results.

I'm much more concerned with something like Tren and consistent levels. And that could just be broscience too. My first time w/Tren I went ED for fear of sides and it went great so I stayed with it. I've done Prop only cycles EOD with excellent results.

That's cool bro. What ester of tren did you pin ed? I'm thinking ace?

Top Bottom