Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pin disposal Japan

Dime100

I've found myself caught in quite the curious situation. I have used pins but I'm not sure how to dispose of them here.

I read that pharmacies and clinics or hospitals can take used needles but not without a prescription.

I feel that throwing them away in the trash is wrong too.

Is there anyone else here that knows the method?

Get a bleach bottle. Cut a hole in the neck and use it as a biohazard. Be sure to write biohazard on the bottle. We do this for home care patients.

Get a bleach bottle. Cut a hole in the neck and use it as a biohazard. Be sure to write biohazard on the bottle. We do this for home care patients.

But how do you dispose of it then. It doesnt disappear

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I thought about putting them in a plastic container of some sort and taping it shut. The plastic trash all gets crushed when picked up anyway I think. So as long as the binman isn't injured it doesn't seem so bad. Right?

There is a huge trash can next to this playground close to my house so I just toss them there.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

There is a huge trash can next to this playground close to my house so I just toss them there.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Great idea. Or bury them in the sand so no one will find them. But leave the plastic cap off. We dont want to damage the environment

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom