Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pfizer Genortropin Pens

KEVINJM1980

Couple of questions here.

I've just bought some Pfizer Genotropin Cartridges 12mg (36iu) but I don't have a pen.

It comes with 1ml of water so once mixed i'm correct by saying each number on a syringe will equal 3.6iu of HGH I want to take 2iu per day so to work it out on the above amounts is going to be very hard to calculate. If I add another 0.8ml to the 1ml that would be in total 1.8ml or of solution so the calculation would no be 36iu divide by 1.8ml = 2iu so each one one the syringe would now equal 2iu of HGH yeah

Next question, 2iu enough to take? I've been taking 2iu a day for the past 3 days and it's giving me terrible headaches.

Next question the genotropin pens comes with sterile water which also contains 0.3% M-cersol. Would i be able to add a further 0.8ml of bac water or to be on the safe side don't use there water and just use 1.8ml of Bac water to mix.

Thanks

I've just bought some Pfizer Genotropin Cartridges 12mg (36iu) but I don't have a pen.

It comes with 1ml of water so once mixed i'm correct by saying each number on a syringe will equal 3.6iu of HGH I want to take 2iu per day so to work it out on the above amounts is going to be very hard to calculate. If I add another 0.8ml to the 1ml that would be in total 1.8ml or of solution so the calculation would no be 36iu divide by 1.8ml = 2iu so each one one the syringe would now equal 2iu of HGH yeah

Next question, 2iu enough to take? I've been taking 2iu a day for the past 3 days and it's giving me terrible headaches.

Next question the genotropin pens comes with sterile water which also contains 0.3% M-cersol. Would i be able to add a further 0.8ml of bac water or to be on the safe side don't use there water and just use 1.8ml of Bac water to mix.

Thanks

just get rid of the sterile water and only use bac water... i don't know why they provide that garbage with the kits but you want to use bac water...

2 ius is more for healing than anything and the fact your getting headaches is quite strange... is this chinese grade? my thought is its not dometic pharm grade hgh...

It's Pharmacy grade straight from a pharmacy! I normally get headaches when i take 5-6iu of Generic HGH so guessing the pharmacy grade is more potent! Headaches can be a side effect they get better within a few days! Headaches gone today :)

I've bought sterile water and benzyl alcohol added 1.8 units of benzyl alcohol to a 20ml bottle of sterile water! I don't trust many sites on the internet so thought it would be just as east to make it myself :)

Thanks

With real pharma grade HGH you will see results with 2iu per day.

Top Bottom