Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides for cutting - woman

bendik

Hi guys,
can I ask you for recommedation? I am seeking some about 12 weeks cutting program for woman. Training and diets are perfect now, but we want some enhacement. Can you give me some recommendation for good peptides? I found that CJC and Ipo should be good but dont know dosage.

We will give there for beggining some classics (Salbu, Oxandrolone).

Woman is 63kg, 165cm, 25yo and goal is look like on stage.

Thank you

The problem with peptides is that the vast majority of peptides on the market are fake. I am talking 90%+. I have had clients get really weird rashes and side effects when they used peptides against my advice. If you want an HGH analogue, look into the SARM nutrobal. It absolutely triumphs peptides and doesn't require injections which is nice. You can read up on it more here: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

The board sponsor SARMS1.com carries it.

You can try nutrobal (as a substitute for peptides)
You can try cardarine, a SARM which enhances fat loss
Or if you run cjc no dac + ipam, run 100mcgs three times a day (upon waking up, after workout, before sleep, all on empty stomach + wait 30 minutes before eating)

Thank you, Muskate for reply. I know SARMS1.com webpage, I already ordered in past and looks good, but problem is with delivering. I am from Europe and first order was lost and second we must transfer personally from US.
I have verified source, that could not be fake.

THX Jay Scott,
I've prepare same, as you wrote. So you confirm information from my other source.
Thank you a lot :)

Thank you, Muskate for reply. I know SARMS1.com webpage, I already ordered in past and looks good, but problem is with delivering. I am from Europe and first order was lost and second we must transfer personally from US.
I have verified source, that could not be fake.

I would rather give them a try once more, since my wife has used the stack of Cardarine with Andarine and N2slin in the past, and the results were really good, I would rather say they were great. The best thing is that there were no side effects at all.

We were in Germany this year, and got the package from S1 in under a week, so the last time was really bad luck, since I never encountered this problem with them.

I saw this post and automatically thought you were going down the wrong direction

your best bet is sarms1.com and getting SARM's.. put together a double or triple stack

may I suggest LGD/ostarine/GW stack. you will great tremendous results on that

OK, guys. Thank you a lot. I can try order one more time and hope, that my package will not be lost somewhere :-( And how about the timing of using. Cardarine about 30 minutes before training and how the others?

Another thing you can add is SR-9009. It is similar to GW and will give great results regarding fat loss and increased endurance.

Top Bottom