Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People Like This Give Bodybuilding A Bad Name

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Ever wonder why people frown upon the bodybuilding community?

It's people like this who give bodybuilding a bad rap:

Yup, the synthol boys are here lol. Why's my boy ruhl on the list tho?!?! For diuretics?? Come on now.

There is a night and day difference between PROPER use and ABUSE!!
There are extremes in everything.

There are plenty more. Munger never bothered anyone and was a pretty nice guy from what I read. The McNeil were just bodybuilders with domestic issues. She would a done that regardless. I find Bertil Fox and Craig Titus' to be a couple of assholes for honorable mention. There are so many bad, sad stories, but bodybuilding has always been polarizing. Wasn't really found acceptable until the 70s, my brothers told me how people thought you were a weirdo or homo if you did it before then.

They still say we're weird or homos... Not to our faces tho hahahahaha pussies. Munger was what, like 2% body fat?!?

An older guy I work with was an amateur BB. He asked his friend, who was a pro out of California, how to become a pro. He said I'll call you back with some contacts for sponsors. Well two weeks later with no call he called and was like "what the fuck. You haven't called me." The pro was like "look. Those rich guys in California have to get something out of being your sponsor. So every once in a while your going to have to let them suck your dick or something. I know you'd get over here and end up killing someone when it came up." So needless to say, he didn't go over. But he said it didn't click that his friend had a California sponsor until after they got off the phone. This was back a few decades. I don't know the merit behind it, but the guy has never said anything that would make me think he's lying. Lol. Funny story though.

An older guy I work with was an amateur BB. He asked his friend, who was a pro out of California, how to become a pro. He said I'll call you back with some contacts for sponsors. Well two weeks later with no call he called and was like "what the fuck. You haven't called me." The pro was like "look. Those rich guys in California have to get something out of being your sponsor. So every once in a while your going to have to let them suck your dick or something. I know you'd get over here and end up killing someone when it came up." So needless to say, he didn't go over. But he said it didn't click that his friend had a California sponsor until after they got off the phone. This was back a few decades. I don't know the merit behind it, but the guy has never said anything that would make me think he's lying. Lol. Funny story though.

I've heard of this too..."gay for pay"

It's something I've known since the '70's. Nothing new to me and it still continues.

Top Bottom