PCT start after test D ???

Posted: 22-Jan-2013 03:19 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about PCT start after test D ??? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi i have been reading about when too start pct after test D, some say 21 days som say 28 days ??? what is it ??...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:19 PM   #1

Hi i have been reading about when too start PCT after test D, some say 21 days som say 28 days ??? what is it ??
Gallery of duffman89  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: PCT start after test D ???

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:35 PM   #2
Lebanon
its not just about PCT. its also about running the proper ancillaries during cycle and then kickstarting PCT as well with some HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - and HMG.
Gallery of stevesmi  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-Jan-2013, 05:43 AM   #3

well i am not asking about what ancillaries to use do i ?? i am doing 1.25mg e5d letro on cycle, and HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - at the end of the cycle, and nolva, aromasin, and a low dose proviron as PCT. so please answer the Q how long before starting PCT after last test D shot ???
Gallery of duffman89  

Old 23-Jan-2013, 08:09 AM   #4
Lebanon
^^^ proviron should not be used in PCT. not sure where you got that info but they are dead wrong.

you start your HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - therapy after last shot of test.. then after 3 weeks start PCT. but it all depends on how long your cycle was and dosages etc. there is no set time.
Gallery of stevesmi  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 23-Jan-2013, 09:10 AM   #5

What dosage of test D are you running on how long have you been running it?

The Decanote ester is very slow realeasing so I'd lean towards beginning PCT 4 weeks after the last shot (minimum depending on your answer to the above questions). You don't wanna start PCT until all the exogenous test is out of your system as it's just a waste and you won't kickstart your hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - until it's cleared
Gallery of Anabolic chest  

Old 23-Jan-2013, 01:35 PM   #6
United States
your PCT is far from complete... nolva is terrible... your also running proviron in PCT, which is an anabolic steroids, so your never coming off... and your attitude is not necessary... if you want help then i would advise against having a bad attitude...
Gallery of dylangemelli  

Old 23-Jan-2013, 07:41 PM   #7

Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
your PCT is far from complete... nolva is terrible... your also running proviron in PCT, which is an anabolic steroids, so your never coming off... and your attitude is not necessary... if you want help then i would advise against having a bad attitude...
This.

Someone tries to give you advice and your response it to mouth off? Doesn't give anyone else much of a reason to waste their time trying to help.
Gallery of notjake11  

Old 23-Jan-2013, 08:40 PM   #8
Nelson Montana
Backstage at the 2013 NPC

Karmic Power: 5849
Karma Hits: 28338861
Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.

I believe that PCT should start one week after last shot with some HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - . Then use Unleashed and PF POST_CYCLE. Some Phytoserms and DAA helps too. Continue for 4-6 weeks and then use BRIDGE to maintain gains.

And yes, using ancilliaries like N2GUARD and HCGenerate during the cycle will help in recovery.

Gallery of Nelson Montana  
Discover our most exclusive membership.

Old 23-Jan-2013, 09:40 PM   #9
Lebanon
Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
yeah ridiculous. what he doesn't get is running ancillaries on cycle are really part of PCT.. so when i tell him to run the correct ancillaries i'm really helping him with PCT.

specifically running HCGenerate and then HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - /hmg before PCT even starts. so really PCT techniqually starts week 5 of cycle with HCGenerate as far as i'm concerned.
Gallery of stevesmi  

Old 23-Jan-2013, 10:51 PM   #10

Quote posted by duffman89 View Post
well i am not asking about what ancillaries to use do i ?? i am doing 1.25mg e5d letro on cycle, and HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - at the end of the cycle, and nolva, aromasin, and a low dose proviron as PCT. so please answer the Q how long before starting PCT after last test D shot ???
Is no one going to point out that he's using 1.25 mg of letro EVERY 5 days????? Bro you have ZERO estrogen in your body. Are you even making gains?
Gallery of SinisterUproar