Pct with no access to HCG

Posted: 22-Jan-2013 03:49 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Pct with no access to HCG within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey everyone, im new to the site so bare with me. Im 6'1 and 200lbs and am doing my first cycle of test E 500. 250 twice a week. Just asking for pct ideas...i have no access to hcg so what can i use instead? If any is nessesary. Thanks Sent from my GT-S5690R using EliteFitness...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:49 PM   #1

Hey everyone, im new to the site so bare with me. Im 6'1 and 200lbs and am doing my first cycle of testosterone enanthate 500. 250 twice a week. Just asking for PCT ideas...i have no access to HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - so what can i use instead? If any is nessesary.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-S5690R using EliteFitness
Gallery of stonemason47  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Pct with no access to HCG

Old 23-Jan-2013, 05:49 AM   #2
United States
you dont run HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - in PCT anyway man...

PCT

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT elitefitness.com
forma stanzol elitefitness.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn elitefitness.com

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com
Gallery of dylangemelli  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-Jan-2013, 06:50 AM   #3
Lebanon
you can buy HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - from any online pharmacy. i suggest you use it to kickstart your PCT's on any cycle longer than 8 weeks.
Gallery of stevesmi  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 23-Jan-2013, 07:56 AM   #4

how to kickstart it?
Gallery of mephisto2046