Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT after 13 months. Here we go.

Do I plan on it? Yes. When? Not sure. Definitely not before next March or April. We will see how the blood work goes. My platelet count was low last two times but it only caught my attention this past time. I need to see WTF is up with that first and foremost. I was taking 2 800mg motrin a day almost and also using at least two full doses of voltaren a day for a while prior to last bloods. Those are proven platelet killers(yes I know they aren't good for you) . With my RBC, hemocrit and hemoglobin up near the top 3/4 of the range and ferritin looking good last time I suspect it was the meds. I asked for an ass load of blood work this time. 7 tubes she took out of me!

I also need to stay light for a while and give my body and connective tissue a break. Not that I beat on my connective tissue. but even with moderate weights if your intensity is super high it still takes a toll. Add to that, that I need and have needed for years ACL reconstruction and a meniscus repair I am debating on doing that this winter as well.

would love to see your next cycle bro :)

would love to see your next cycle bro :)

Well I was talking a while back with BRR about running a natty "cycle" so to speak after this blood work comes back. Using some NTBM stuff and logging the results. I really want to give my body a break from actual AAS for a good year. IIRC I am at about 4.5 mos right now. If I were to run AAS again next march or april that would have given me that year off.

I am actually taking my kid to the doctor momentarily and even though I have an apt this Friday for bloods follow up I am going to get whatever blood work is back so far. Probably just my metabolic and CBC.

My proposed cycle next year would be something along the lines of blast, natty cruise, blast, pct.

week 1-4 : Tren ace 50-75mg EOD (yes light)
Week 5-8: Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Week 1-8: Test P 60 mg eod
week 4-8 : 3 caps Hcgenerate ED

week 9-16: 5 caps HCgenerate ED
Week 9-16: 4 caps Bridge ED

Week 17-21: Tren E 200mg wk
week 21-26: Tren E 300mg wk
Week 17-21: EQ 400mg wk
week 21-26: eq 500mg wk (yes kids, EQ for 10 weeks)
week 17-26: 125-150mg test wk (trt base basically)

also considering adding mast E

This is just a rough outline. Nothing set in stone.

Ok kids, this is what we all have been waiting for. To my surprise everything was back except my thyroid panel. I was shocked. I will post what I feel to be most pertinent. Remember PCT is long over. No supps, no vitamins, no nothing. This is the definitive result of the PCT I ran.

WBC: 4.7 ( a little low but up from last time)

RBC: 5.28 (5.4 is top range)

Hemoglobin: 15.9 (14-18.0)

Hematocrit: 47 (42-52)

Platelet count: 144 (up from 125 last time. Was falling due to NSAID and Voltaren use. now I have verified this)

Creatinine: 1.3

ALT: 32 (14-54)

AST: 24 (12-42)

Did a complete iron breakdown and all was normal.

Triglycerides 69

Total cholesterol 163

HDL 47

LDL 102

Now for the money ..........

FSH 4.73 (1-20)

LH 3.10 (2-12)

^^^^ They seem on the low side right???

Free Test 15 (9-30)

Total Test 837 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you fucking kidding me???!!!!

It was 835 when I got bloods done a month before I started the whole 13 month cruise/blast shit.

^^^^ i would be incredibly pleased with those results bro.

your FSH will never recover to strong levels, i believe this is a permanent damage done by steroid abuse over time.. my FSH ticks down after every cycle myself, and plus you are also aging so that is evolution at work. but your LH is humming and your total T is excellent.. your lipids look good too

^^^^ i would be incredibly pleased with those results bro.

your FSH will never recover to strong levels, i believe this is a permanent damage done by steroid abuse over time.. my FSH ticks down after every cycle myself, and plus you are also aging so that is evolution at work. but your LH is humming and your total T is excellent.. your lipids look good too

I was shocked at my total T. I have been eating too much chocolate and peanut butter m&m's, simple sugars, that's why my triglycerides are up a little from their usual almost non existant levels.

I'm pretty impressed overall. Big sigh of relief with the platelets increasing quite a bit after dropping the last two bloods. I was freaking the fuck out about that.

I was shocked at my total T. I have been eating too much chocolate and peanut butter m&m's, simple sugars, that's why my triglycerides are up a little from their usual almost non existant levels.

I'm pretty impressed overall. Big sigh of relief with the platelets increasing quite a bit after dropping the last two bloods. I was freaking the fuck out about that.

Wow look at that total T. Great results bro! My T has never been that high even before juice. Funny how everyone reacts differently to things.

Well done sir!

Add to that, that I need and have needed for years ACL reconstruction and a meniscus repair I am debating on doing that this winter as well.

The before and after of reconstructive ACL surgery is night and day. I would highly recommend it, I doubt my wobbly knee could have even squatted 3plates without it and I'm only 20.

Btw, great thread. This is really great PCT info and emphasizes the importance of baseline and post cycle blood work.

Bump for some of the new people I see posting that really need to read this thread.
Doesn't anyone get fucking blood work done anymore? Especially the guys new to AAS. Fucking poke and hope.....unreal.

There is nothing to update on the topic of the thread itself. I still feel great. Getting back into week 3 now. Had to take a moth off due to a scare involving a possible rear shoulder capsule tear. Whatever I did it is healed now. Then I realized my old ACL injury wasn't going to allow me to compete in something I wanted to do so I got a case of the fuck it's for another two months. SO I was off for 3 months. Yeah...not good.
I got my ACL taken care of 3 weeks ago today. I'm already about 3 weeks ahead of recovery schedule.

Top Bottom