Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT after 13 months. Here we go.

Awesome thread,man! I wish I had found this earlier, been cruisin & blastig for few years (I'm in TRT) so this is really informative.
Congrats for great PCT & Recovery, Bro!
Keep us updated on progres, looks like it's going really great for you!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I figured I better go 8 weeks on this one instead of 4. End of next week pct round 2 starts.

You're a pro! :) rarely do guys go full out with PCT, than they come back suffering from endocrine problems because of poor PCT. I hope more new members read this and learn how to properly run PCT.

You're a pro! :) rarely do guys go full out with PCT, than they come back suffering from endocrine problems because of poor PCT. I hope more new members read this and learn how to properly run PCT.

I base it on what I've done and how long. Had it been an 8 week cycle then I'd run 4 weeks pct. a 12-16 week cycle then It would probably be extended to 6 weeks. Why not? Skimping on recovery is stupid. Anything more...ie: real heavy cycle(which I don't do) or a long blast and cruise then you cant really throw enough PCT at it can you?

The only thing I didn't throw in that I wanted to was HMG. Its so hard to find a legit place for it. I wish we had a sponsor for it. Better yet I wish the "HMGenesis" that BRR was talking about was available now to try with this.

But in any case I figure without the HMG this PCT is a trial for 100% natty. Nothing pharmaceutical involved.

Finally got my fucking bloods a few minutes ago. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

And.....of course....they forgot my LH and FSH. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I would really like to have seen them but the next bloods when I'm off PCT is what I'm more concerned about. SO anyways what I did get done that's of any relevance is as follows:

*RBC: 5.37 high normal
*Hemoglobin 16.1 middle range
*Hematocrit 48 Mid range

*WBC 4.3 low (range 4.8-10.8 ) up from 4.2 last bloods ** was 6 a year ago (im seeing the average range nationally is 4.0-11)

*Platelet count 126 low (range 150-450) was 137 last bloods
*Mean platelet volume 11 high (range 7.4-10.4)
*Cholesterol 190 (up from 165 cause of my off the wagon diet the last 6 weeks)
*LDL 125 ....yeah I know...garbage food
*HDL 55

Metabolic panel was all completely normal and that year long constantly creeping up 1.9 bilirubin is now 1.1

Liver values are all great.

PSA 0.4 (range 0-4.0)

Now for the money.....

Total test 769ng/dl !!!!!

Free test 21ng-dl (range 9-30)

Now....for those of you motherfuckers who hate and don't believe.....we are talking 13 months of complete suppression. No hcg or hcgenerate during that time. Will my body pick up production after pct?? I hope so. I have confidence it will. But heres proof natty supps work. BTW....i'm 37 so my natural recover from anything 22 yr old body is long gone.

Wow fuck me in the ass that's insane lol

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

I base it on what I've done and how long. Had it been an 8 week cycle then I'd run 4 weeks pct. a 12-16 week cycle then It would probably be extended to 6 weeks. Why not? Skimping on recovery is stupid. Anything more...ie: real heavy cycle(which I don't do) or a long blast and cruise then you cant really throw enough PCT at it can you?

The only thing I didn't throw in that I wanted to was HMG. Its so hard to find a legit place for it. I wish we had a sponsor for it. Better yet I wish the "HMGenesis" that BRR was talking about was available now to try with this.

But in any case I figure without the HMG this PCT is a trial for 100% natty. Nothing pharmaceutical involved.

HCG didn't do wonders for me my friend, I was disappointed so were a few of my clients. I stick with HCG kick-starts instead.

Congrats on a sick recovery! I will be trying your identical pct! Hope I respond as well as you have. Thanks for the thread!

Congrats on a sick recovery! I will be trying your identical pct! Hope I respond as well as you have. Thanks for the thread!

I hope you do too. I use the shit I use because it works. I'm logging it because I'm sick and tired of people here and there saying guys here are just trying to pimp supplements that don't really do anything.

I have had a few extra days off between starting my split over because I have been sick as shit with a lovely summer cold for over a week.:mad::mad:

I had to pound the Sudafed all day, take a ripped fuel, A bunch of albuterol inhaler hits and a pre workout just to get my system moving enough to go train chest tonight. Everything felt heavy as shit but at least I won't miss a week. Pumps were still huge and vascular thanks to Bridge And DAA.

Top Bottom