Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain after intense workout on cycle- Compartment Syndrome

littleharvey

I am on week 6 of my 2nd Cycle.
500 mg of Test E per week
&
25 mg of Dianabol everyday.

I have added 15 lbs of lean mass and seen incredible strength gains but a new thing happened last week.

I was on a short one mile run and my calves locked up on me. I didn't think too much of it since I didn't run much over the Winter but a few days later the exact thing happened again. I thought it was shin splints (the pain moved to the front) but I was hurting real bad for approx 30 minutes.

The more I read I realized that it may actually be Chronic Compartment Syndrome which apparently is common in runners.

Essentially the muscle expands in fullness of pump but the outer fascia layer does not and that pressure causes intense pain until the swelling leaves.

This is also common with the use of anabolics as the muscle can grow quicker than the fascia.

Today I experienced something worse though. After an intense bench workout and rope-climbs my arms became unusable with extreme pain for nearly an hour.

I am curious if anyone else has experienced this type of pain after an intense "pump" workout?

What are some tips to help?

Welcome to the forum littleharvey! Dbol is notorious for delivering terrible workout pumps and it sounds like you have them really bad. Taurine (3-5g preworkout) works wonders, along with potassium, fish oil and staying hydrated.

Thanks George! I had read about Taurine and I am on my last week with Dbol so hopefully coming off that and running straight Test E will help.

I am on a large dose of Fish oil but will add the Taurine and Potassium ASAP.

Top Bottom