Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

good job stevey. nice to see you got in the gym on the 4th.. surprisingly it was very crowded that day, I guess we aren't the only ones commited to this

if ANYONE wants to get a bottle of RS for a great price please let me know. the stuff works wonders and this log is a reminder

Thanks bro. My gym was PACKED for some reason. Not sure why, it's usually empty at the times I go.

And so far, I have not experienced any lethargy or achy joints/back. I definitely think RS Transaderm is helping with this. Not sure if it's doing much for strength or fat loss, but I have had no side effects and think it is definitely playing a role in that sense.

I would definitely recommend it as a base for oral only cycles, although I would not run RS Trans by itself.

If anyone is curious about trying it, definitely shoot Stevesmi a PM. He hooked me up with a few bottles for a hell of a price!

DAY 29
Week 5 day 1

Yesterday was an off day, nothing to report.

TODAY WAS LEGS and some cardio.

171lbs in the AM.

FUCKING NAILED MY 500lbs DEADLIFT! So stoked on that. Pulled it off the floor and locked it out smooth as butter. It was pretty slow, but it was nice and smooth. Warmed up with squats today up to 315lbs prior to deadlifts. Finished it off with ham curls and leg extensions.

Feeling good. STILL no sides.

DAY 29
Week 5 day 1

Yesterday was an off day, nothing to report.

TODAY WAS LEGS and some cardio.

171lbs in the AM.

FUCKING NAILED MY 500lbs DEADLIFT! So stoked on that. Pulled it off the floor and locked it out smooth as butter. It was pretty slow, but it was nice and smooth. Warmed up with squats today up to 315lbs prior to deadlifts. Finished it off with ham curls and leg extensions.

Feeling good. STILL no sides.

Great work bro.. Love the dedication! You've been working your ass of to hit that mark, and you did it. Good shit bro.

Whats your Oxandrovar dose at if you dont mind me asking? you got off the Epi now too right?

done with Epi only. I was only doing 30mg of epi. Now im taking 2 caps of Oxandrovar. Might add 15mg of epi on top of Oxandrovar the last two weeks.

DAY 31
Week 5 day 3

Today was an off day. Worked 14 hours.

Yesterday was chest/tri's/abs. Workout felt great. Incline pressed #225 for 8/6/6 reps yesterday. Then hit flat dumbbell press with 100's for 3 sets of 10-12. Did a few different flye variations as well. Still focusing primarily on the outer head of my tricep. Been crushing it lately and it's definitely making a difference. Could be the lower body fat % showing more shape, or I'm actually getting some more detail in the muscle. Either way, sleeves feel a little tighter.

Weight was 174lbs this morning. Almost positive it is water weight though. Feeling a little bloated today.
Still on 10mg EOD of Aromasin and 400mg ED of Vitamin b6.

DAY 31
Week 5 day 3

Today was an off day. Worked 14 hours.

Yesterday was chest/tri's/abs. Workout felt great. Incline pressed #225 for 8/6/6 reps yesterday. Then hit flat dumbbell press with 100's for 3 sets of 10-12. Did a few different flye variations as well. Still focusing primarily on the outer head of my tricep. Been crushing it lately and it's definitely making a difference. Could be the lower body fat % showing more shape, or I'm actually getting some more detail in the muscle. Either way, sleeves feel a little tighter.

Weight was 174lbs this morning. Almost positive it is water weight though. Feeling a little bloated today.
Still on 10mg EOD of Aromasin and 400mg ED of Vitamin b6.

you wrecking it kid! keep it up, im loving this log.

Day 32
Week 5 day 4

Legs

Finally got my car to an alignment shop today, had to bring my own blocks of wood to get it up on the ramps though........... Stance game strong.

Anywwwayyyyyyyyyyy

Squatted up to 385lbs for 3 reps today. Didn't have a spotter so I didn't go for 405x3. Followed that with some stiff leg dead lifts and some ham curl/ leg extension super set - drop sets. Also hit calves and quick abs.

Dropping calories by 100 ED. (1 less scoop of peanut butter)

DAY 34
Weel 5 day 6

Forgot to update yesterday because of work and some things. Killed shoulders and triceps. Shoulders look more full and detailed although strength is still the same as pre-cycle. Triceps are getting some nice detail, but I switched up my training just like my biceps, so it could be the Ox or it could be the new stimulus to the muscle tissue. Either way, arms are the only thing noticeably different. My side delts are starting to come in nice. If you followed my last log I have really been putting a lot of emphasis on building some massive caps. Nothing beats a sharp side delt.

Back and biceps today!
Strength still feels pretty much the same. 105 dumbbell rows felt a little easier today but thats about it. Muscle contractions feel more precise. Looking a tiny tiny bit more vascular, nothing crazy yet..... Unfortunately. I really want to be a vascular freak haha Can't wait to take the real Tren for that reason.
Biceps look nice and full strength MIGHT be up a tiny tiny bit, but again, nothing really noticeable yet.

Muscular endurance is up though.

Got an 8:10 minute mile today as well. Slowly chipping away at my mile times. Going for 8 minutes flat on Sunday if I can get to the gym before a wedding I have to attend.

Weight 172.5lbs in the AM.

If you're new---- I was 172-173lbs at the beginning of the cycle almost 6 weeks ago.

Top Bottom