Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

DAY 24
week 4 day 3

Sorry for the lack of an update yesterday, worked ALL frigin day. Chest and tri's felt great. Getting an insane pump in my arms, and they stay full throughout the day. Adjusted my diet again.

Protein 235g
Fat 80g
Carb 120g (total) ----- 90g (net)

Dropping the carbs down substantially. Almost half of what they were. I feel better already. Not holding as much water and today is only the second day of the carb drop.

Tomorrow is legs! Trying to deadlift the big 500! Been chasing it for a while now........

A Week and a half in and no sides. No tint to urine either. No headaches. No back pumps. Nothing!

DAY 24
week 4 day 3

Sorry for the lack of an update yesterday, worked ALL frigin day. Chest and tri's felt great. Getting an insane pump in my arms, and they stay full throughout the day. Adjusted my diet again.

Protein 235g
Fat 80g
Carb 120g (total) ----- 90g (net)

Dropping the carbs down substantially. Almost half of what they were. I feel better already. Not holding as much water and today is only the second day of the carb drop.

Tomorrow is legs! Trying to deadlift the big 500! Been chasing it for a while now........

A Week and a half in and no sides. No tint to urine either. No headaches. No back pumps. Nothing!

you are doing great. this log is kick ass.. keep it up steve!

Day 26
Week 4 day 5

Today was shoulders and triceps. Ran a 9 minute mile very comfortably today. Trying to get it down to 6 minutes.
Got the best pump of my life with shoulders and triceps today. Everything blew up. Strength is still the same. Weight is still the same. But the pump I've been getting has been unreal.

Didn't get the 500 deadlift yesterday. My groin wasn't feeling right after 455 so I didn't want to push it. Felt like something was going to tweak....

Still no side effects. No lethargy. No ED. No joint problems. No back pumps. Crystal clear urine.
Balls finally shrunk though. It's to be expected... Although my last cycle they did not at all, but the last cycle didn't produce much results either........

OXANDROVAR STARTS TOMORROW
2 scoops AI Cycle support until urine starts to tint - then bumping to 3 scoops. (riding out 2 scoops ED as long as I can)
3 pills of Liv.52 DS
10mg Aromasin EOD
400mg Vitamin B6 ED
10 pumps RS Transaderm ED

Last edited:
DAY 27
week 4 day 6

Back and bi's.

First day of Oxandrovar. Overslept because my alarm didn't go off or I slept through it..... Had to rush to the gym before they closed because they closed early for the holiday. Had to train fasted and literally felt like I was going to puke the entire workout. Could have been the Ox and cycle support I took with my pre workout, could be getting sick, could be the lack of food. I DONT KNOW. All I know was I was dumbbell rowing 110's and trying not to puke haha
The only strength increase I have noticed all cycle is in my pull-ups. (Yes, other lifts have increased, maybe. But I contribute that to time, not the drugs) Pull ups have increased significantly. I would do about 3-4 sets of 8-12reps and now I'm doing 4-5 sets of 13-16reps ----- comfortably.

172lbs in the AM. Almost at the 5 week mark and weight has not increased or decreased. Strength is pretty much the same as well. I feel good though. More aggressive. No sides. Looking a little bit harder, most noticeable in my arms and delts.

do not take oxandrovar and cycle support at the same time... they need to be split at least 4 hours apart... it was probably the pwo that was giving you this issues as well...

do not take oxandrovar and cycle support at the same time... they need to be split at least 4 hours apart... it was probably the pwo that was giving you this issues as well...

Because it can effect the bioavailability of the compounds, correct?

I should have been more clear, I take 2 Liv.52 DS and 200mg Vitamin B6 when I take Oxandrovar. I take my Cycle Support (product) post workout with my protein shake (approx 4 hours after taking Oxandrovar) and around 11pm with another protein shake (usually dose 2nd cap of Ox around 7 or 8pm).

Liv.52 should not interfere with the bioavailability. But if it does, somehow, definitely let me know! haha

Because it can effect the bioavailability of the compounds, correct?

I should have been more clear, I take 2 Liv.52 DS and 200mg Vitamin B6 when I take Oxandrovar. I take my Cycle Support (product) post workout with my protein shake (approx 4 hours after taking Oxandrovar) and around 11pm with another protein shake (usually dose 2nd cap of Ox around 7 or 8pm).

Liv.52 should not interfere with the bioavailability. But if it does, somehow, definitely let me know! haha

I would take the Liv52 away from your Oxandrovar doses. Any liver support product can interfere with bioavailability

good job stevey. nice to see you got in the gym on the 4th.. surprisingly it was very crowded that day, I guess we aren't the only ones commited to this

if ANYONE wants to get a bottle of RS for a great price please let me know. the stuff works wonders and this log is a reminder

You are going to love ox bro you will get 500 in my opinion.

Top Bottom