Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

just a good dose of S4 will do quite a bit. Not sure how much of the vision issues effect you but for me i can goto 85/90mg a am fine.

90mg of s4 really cuts you up, drop a lot of carbs and you ll see......it wont take too long if your 11/12% from the start.

I used Uniquemicals S4 in the past and got vision sides at 40mgs. I stayed at 50mgs for the full cycle and my vision was toast. I did not get nearly enough results to justify using it again when considering how bad my vision got.

I'd rather use mast. Mast Enth ideally, but I've been having trouble coming across that ester.

DAY 20
Week 3 Day 6

Back / Bi's/ Abs

So I've decided to dial cardio back a little bit. Seeing how this goes. I feel the same on days I've skipped it so we'll see how long it takes for my metabolism to change. Killed back and bi's today. Muscle fullness is definitely noticeable. Not looking more vascular yet, but the veins I have showing already bulge out much more. Muscle pumps are more intense than normal. Not painful yet though, just noticeably pumped up after 1 warm up set.
Did 4 sets of 15 pull ups today- which is more than normal.

Body weight was 171 this morning. I'll be happy to stay at 170 throughout the cycle. (build muscle/ burn fat)

I've read people easily keep 10lbs of muscle from their first Epi cycle, if that's the case for me, 170 will mean I will have lost 10lbs of fat and replaced it with 10lbs of muscle. (essentially) And I will be MORE than satisfied with those results. I'm sure with the other compounds in Oxandrovar, this will be easily attainable if I keep everything on track.

I used Uniquemicals S4 in the past and got vision sides at 40mgs. I stayed at 50mgs for the full cycle and my vision was toast. I did not get nearly enough results to justify using it again when considering how bad my vision got.

I'd rather use mast. Mast Enth ideally, but I've been having trouble coming across that ester.
Mast E is pretty easy to find actually. Most sources will have it

DAY 21
week 3 day 7

Off day. Urine is still crystal clear. No sides except some more muscle cramps post workout. Thoughts about bumping Epi from 30mg to 45mg tomorrow!? Until friday when I start Oxandrovar. Or should I just stay at 30 for another week......

Weight was 172.5 this morning. Could be water weight, could have gained a pound or two. Not sure yet. Not conclusive.

DAY 22
Week 4 day 1

Stuck with 30mg of Epi.

Legs and cardio

Weighed 173lbs in the AM

Squatted up to 375lbs for 5 reps. I think I did 5 or 6 sets prior to that. Sumo deadlift PR at 475lbs today. Went for 500 but couldn't get it :/ Then hit some calves and ran 1.5 miles in 11 minutes. Going to start running outside more instead of the normal boring cardio. Starting off slow. Trying to improve my times and increase my distances.

Urine still crystal clear. 2 scoops of AI Cycle Support and 3 pills of Liv.52 double strength ED. 200mg Vitamin B6.

Bumping those to 3 cycle support / 3 Liv.52 / 400mg B6 when I start Oxandrovar on Friday.

DAY 19

Week 3 Day 5

Shoulders, triceps

Muscles looked harder and fuller today. Got a nasty pump again. Definitely think epi it's starting to work. Tomorrow is back and bi's day so I'll see how arm vascularity and bicep fullness are doing. It's late so im at a loss for what to say. Writing this out before I pass out haha

Got some nice stares in the gym today. Shoulders and tris definitely, without a doubt, looked different today. More details everywhere. Larger pump. Not much strength gain, but less muscle fatigue. Strength stayed consistent throughout sets instead of steadily declining the further into the workout I went.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

still following bro, you are doing great! wait till the oxandrovar kicks in!

oxandrovar will be much stronger than the epi your currently running so your fine where you are at... keep up the good work... your going to see a lot of results coming bro...

Top Bottom