Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

DAY 48
Week 7 day 6

back/bi's

Felt really good today after taking yesterday to carb up. Looked full and vascular. Strength felt the same as always. Bicep pump was unreal.

I noticed my nipples look puffy when I loaded carbs. Not sure why or how considering my joints are dry as hell... No lumps anywhere, no sensitivity, just a little bit of a puff. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

172lbs in the AM..... after a carb load :) probably crammed in between 350-400g carbs yesterday. Normally I consume +/- 100g per day.

That puffiness is probably just bloat from the extra carb load. Since you aren't feeling any nipple sensitivity I wouldnt worry much about it

are you starting to notice a difference between using epi alone compared to having oxandrovar in there?

There wasn't much of a difference between Epi and 2 caps of Ox.
Now I'm on 2 caps of Ox plus 15mg of Epi and I'm noticing a little more now. Still not getting what I wanted. I think 3 caps of Ox from the beginning would have been the best way to go.

Probably trying 45/45/60/60/60 Epistane with test for my next cycle. I'd really like to see what higher doses can accomplish. I haven't gotten any back pumps at 55mg of Epi, only at random times throughout the day, none crippling me during my workout.

Weight is still the same and composition hasn't changed much. I just look harder and a little bit more vascular. Maybe I'm just too critical.

LAST WEEK day 2

Chest/tri's

Chest felt very strong today. Inclined 100lbs dumbbells for 15/13/12/10 reps. Flat benched 225 for a few sets of 8-12. Then did some flyes and push ups.
Killed tri's with some skull crushers and a few push down variations.

Felt nice and full.

LAST WEEK day 4

Yesterday was an off day.

Hit legs today. Did a few deadlifts, nothing too heavy today. My back wasn't feeling it. Did some light squats and killed it with leg extensions and ham curls. Didn't do calves because they are still dead from sunday. No cardio either.

175lbs in the AM.

LAST WEEK day 5

Shoulders/ triceps

Had a rough night at work last night and was really stressed. Sooooooooooo I killed my workout today. Shoulder pressed 90lbs dumbbells for a set of 8 after doing 5 sets of lateral raises. Went back to laterals and hit some machine shoulder press. Superset rear delts with some light shrugs because I don't need to train my traps, they already over power everything. Crushed triceps too.

Strength felt insane today. Finally seeing some strength gains with only two days left in the cycle..... It's bitter sweet.

174lbs in the AM.

Going hiking with a friend later for some cardio. FINALLY off from work for a day.

DAY 2 OF PCT

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Working 55 hours this week and have been all over the place.

Weight was 174lbs in the AM today.

Hit chest and triceps. Flat benched 225x8 , 245x6 , 265x6 , 285x4 drop 225x6 drop 135x10 pause reps. Did some incline with 70's for 5 sets of 10-12. Then superset flyes with pushups to kill it.
Hit some new tricep angles. Got a disgusting pump. Unreal how massive my triceps looked.

I'll post up some pictures when I get them sent over to my laptop!

DAY 2 OF PCT

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Working 55 hours this week and have been all over the place.

Weight was 174lbs in the AM today.

Hit chest and triceps. Flat benched 225x8 , 245x6 , 265x6 , 285x4 drop 225x6 drop 135x10 pause reps. Did some incline with 70's for 5 sets of 10-12. Then superset flyes with pushups to kill it.
Hit some new tricep angles. Got a disgusting pump. Unreal how massive my triceps looked.

I'll post up some pictures when I get them sent over to my laptop!

Sick log! i love it.Really look foward to those pics buddy.

here are some progress pictures!

I've been working 50+ hours and have been busy as hell lately so I apologize for the lack of updates.

173lbs today.

Top Bottom