Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone for 6 weeks

noliveira

Hi guys.
I am new at this forum.
I would like to have your opinion about a cycle I pretend to do with oxandrolone because its a mild steroid and you can see in my profile that I can not play a lot with steroids because of my condition.
10 years until now being with medication for depression and panic disorder.
At this moment I am ok with just few medications that are (xanax, Cipralex (SSRI) and Socian (Amissulpride)) all of them at low dosages.
I have with me great stuff to do a decente cycle but I am afraid not because the direct interaction of my medication with the compounds because I know they dont interact but the symptoms at the end of cycle during PCT.
I intend to use Oxandrolone alone but I have with me (Dianabol in pills, Cypionate testosterone and Boldenone).
I am 36 years old and now I am not able to build muscle like a 20 years old guy :(.
My Bicep has 41cm and 110cm for chest, I think its not bad for my age.
I want your opinion for 6 weeks of Oxandrolone at 40mg a day all days.
Do you think I can have some decent gains, I know with Oxandrolone its not the best for good gains, I should do it with some kind of testosterone but I am afraid when the cycle ends the impact in my body can put me again with depression that I dont have from 5 years until now.
Hope you can share with me your opinions.
Best Regards to all of you.
Nuno

Thanks for the reply m8.
If I use testosterone I was thinking about cypionate for 8 weeks.
40mg of oxandrolone a day and 1ml or 300mg of cypionate per week during 8 weeks.
My afraid is about problems with depression aftercycle ends.
A lot of people reports depression during PCT because of the Testosterone end and until you recover your own testosterone there is a risk of depression, more for me because alredy had problems with depression that is controled now.
For PCT I was thinking using Pregnyl, clomid or Tamox.
What do you think about the use of oxandrolone 40mg a day for 4 weeks and cypionate for 8 weeks 300mg per week.
Low chances of becoming depressed once again?
Let me know your idea about PCT for fast recover of my own testosterone.
Thanks a lot for your reply m8.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply m8.
If I use testosterone I was thinking about cypionate for 8 weeks.
40mg of oxandrolone a day and 1ml or 300mg of cypionate per week during 8 weeks.
My afraid is about problems with depression aftercycle ends.
A lot of people reports depression during PCT because of the Testosterone end and until you recover your own testosterone there is a risk of depression, more for me because alredy had problems with depression that is controled now.
For PCT I was thinking using Pregnyl, clomid or Tamox.
What do you think about the use of oxandrolone 40mg a day for 4 weeks and cypionate for 8 weeks 300mg per week.
Low chances of becoming depressed once again?
Let me know your idea about PCT for fast recover of my own testosterone.
Thanks a lot for your reply m8.

The depression your talking about is FAR overrated,,unless you already have underlying mental issues.

40mg for 6 weeks is a very low dose... With proper pct and supplements, it should help with depression... I'd double your dose personally...

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

if you have underlying depression or anxiety you should stay the FUCK away from any PH's or steroids. Just run a test cycle.. why risk having your depression come back, which it most certainly will.

Thanks for the help.
I just wonder if I run a solo cypionate testosterone cycle for 8 weeks, after the end of cycle and while on PCT the chances to have depression arent the same?
I choose Oxandrolone because it doesnt affect the HTPA, other steroids suppress it very bad while oxandrolone doesnt.
I am not talking for experience but medic advice.
In regard to my mental health I must say I had a very, very bad depression 10 years ago with panic attacks after the death of my grand father, I am being treated since then but I am stable now with low dosages of medication, I dont get depressed very easy like in the past.
I dont want to become an animal with this cycle that is my first, I am happy with my 42cm of bicep, I just want to improve some gains with quality and easy to keep that is not very easy with my age (36 years old).
My problem is with chest improvement, its very hard for me to improve my chest, my bíceps reply very well to the training but my chest doesnt grow so easy.
Keep waiting for your advice friends.
Regards,
Nuno

Hi guys.
I am new at this forum.
I would like to have your opinion about a cycle I pretend to do with oxandrolone because its a mild steroid and you can see in my profile that I can not play a lot with steroids because of my condition.
10 years until now being with medication for depression and panic disorder.
At this moment I am ok with just few medications that are (xanax, Cipralex (SSRI) and Socian (Amissulpride)) all of them at low dosages.
I have with me great stuff to do a decente cycle but I am afraid not because the direct interaction of my medication with the compounds because I know they dont interact but the symptoms at the end of cycle during PCT.
I intend to use Oxandrolone alone but I have with me (Dianabol in pills, Cypionate testosterone and Boldenone).
I am 36 years old and now I am not able to build muscle like a 20 years old guy :(.
My Bicep has 41cm and 110cm for chest, I think its not bad for my age.
I want your opinion for 6 weeks of Oxandrolone at 40mg a day all days.
Do you think I can have some decent gains, I know with Oxandrolone its not the best for good gains, I should do it with some kind of testosterone but I am afraid when the cycle ends the impact in my body can put me again with depression that I dont have from 5 years until now.
Hope you can share with me your opinions.
Best Regards to all of you.
Nuno

Var alone will not give you much gains and var alone is a waste to run IMO.Considering the pricetag and the little benefit of running it alone

If you are looking for an oral that will give you nice gains, that are dry and clean try oxandrovar or primoboldex from myproh.com.Both products have trenavar in them, which converts to tren at 30%.They both also have epistane which at higher dosages is known to give var like results.

Top Bottom