Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine in pct

how do yall (i'm from the south) take the ostarine? sublingual, or is it ok to mix it into some water, coconut water, or juice or something.

Can bridge right into a triple stack right after your PCT even though your including ostarine into your PCT ?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

Adding Ostarine to PCT was a real game changer for me. I was able to keep a lot more mass and strength with it. It also usually helps with any minor injuries or pains that may have came on cycle also due to its healing properties. Good stuff

how do yall (i'm from the south) take the ostarine? sublingual, or is it ok to mix it into some water, coconut water, or juice or something.

Why you felt it was necessary to tell us you were from the south idk lol but I just swallow it with a mouthful if coffee.

I'm using ostarine right now at 20 mg for 8 weeks and although not everything has gone completely as planned (non lifting related issues) I have noticed ostarine lives up to its ability to heal. I have been suffering from ulnar tunnel syndrome causing pain and significant finger strength issues in my ring and pinky finger on my left hand. Within 4 weeks strength is back and pain is gone. I rarely feel any tingling sensations in those fingers. Pretty damn cool if you ask me
P.s. I tried everything to get this to heal before using ostarine and nothing worked
Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom