Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine or M-sten?

Lefty78

I'm 36, 5'10", 168 lbs. I'm trying to bulk naturally as much as possible before I do this, but might want to run something in the spring. I have done hdrol 2 times over the past 5 years and loved it, but realized I'm out of luck now with the ban. My only options are Msten or Ostarine from what I read as the safest. Which, if either is worth running? Safer sides? More effective?

I'm 36, 5'10", 168 lbs. I'm trying to bulk naturally as much as possible before I do this, but might want to run something in the spring. I have done hdrol 2 times over the past 5 years and loved it, but realized I'm out of luck now with the ban. My only options are Msten or Ostarine from what I read as the safest. Which, if either is worth running? Safer sides? More effective?

If you look around you can still find HDROL around.
Time to stock up if you liked it.

Can't find hdrol anywhere. I have a half bottle left over but not enough for more than 2 or 3 weeks worth. šŸ˜”

Ostarine would be the safer, less toxic option of the 2. But it is also fairly new, so we do not know exactly how safe it is because there are no long term studies. The gains from Osta would also be more keepable, but far less than what you would get from AAS or a ProHormone. If you want to bulk, I would go with MSten.

MSten is dry, and does not convert to estrogen. You could stack 50-100mg/day of Arimistane with it to help stay dryer.

Top Bottom