Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine & injectable steroid

thommy

Some of you, never ostarine stacked with injectable steroid? I wanted to try 20 mg / d ostarine with 200mg / w primobolan All eight weeks

I've seen where people have used ostarine in a testosterone cycle before, but I haven't heard of anybody using it with primo or what their results would be. Some use ostarine to bridge cycles because it delivers mild-to-no suppression depending upon the individual/dosage/length taken.

I used it in my last cycle. 750mg/test e per week and 25mg of osta daily. I also used 75mg a day of anavar at the end of the cycle (last 6 weeks) so I don't know what it did for me results-wise. I kept about 10lbs of lean muscle but I wish I'd kept more of the strength I had while I was on. Nothing like repping 340 on the bench to make people stare. Was pulling 650 on deadlifts too which was stellar. Squat went up to 530 too. My totals don't come near that now that I'm off though. :(

I'm sure that your 650 deadlifts were making people stare too - that's pretty damn good!

Top Bottom