Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine and Anabeta Elite advice

dscarpin65

Hi all, this is going to be my cycle:
1-8 Sarms Mk-2866 1-8 25mg
1-4 Anabeta Elite 4 caps daily
9-13 unleashed pct recommended

Diet: Targeted Ketogenic Diet
2200-2600 calories
30 grams Karolyn pre-workout
60% fats 175grams/day
35% protein 175-200 grams/day

Training:
Layne Norton PHAT training

Is everything in check? Would anabeta elite and sarms benefit me while trying to recomp? Should I up the calories and add sprint intervals after workouts? Just need some advice before I start and log my cycle.
Thanks

Haven't used anabeta, but ostarine is great on its own. S4 and GW are great additions too. Id rather use hcgen than unleashed, but that's my preference. Good luck

Hi all, this is going to be my cycle:
1-8 Sarms Mk-2866 1-8 25mg
1-4 Anabeta Elite 4 caps daily
9-13 unleashed pct recommended

Diet: Targeted Ketogenic Diet
2200-2600 calories
30 grams Karolyn pre-workout
60% fats 175grams/day
35% protein 175-200 grams/day

Training:
Layne Norton PHAT training

Is everything in check? Would anabeta elite and sarms benefit me while trying to recomp? Should I up the calories and add sprint intervals after workouts? Just need some advice before I start and log my cycle.
Thanks

here is a redone version of your cycle:

Week 1-4:
Sarms1 Mk-2866 25mgs/day
Cardarine 20mgs/day
Anabeta Elite 4 caps daily
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Week 5-10:
Sarms1 Mk-2866 25mgs/day
Cardarine 20mgs/day
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

PCT:
HCGenerate ES + cardarine + n2guard

You've been to helpful to me man! Should I order two bottles of s4 and run it 1-8?

Definitely! Also, if I you use sarms1, I think they still have a buy two get one free sale going on so you could get an extra bottle of s4. The code was at the bottom of the web page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know everyone hates on unique, but I might have to order from there. Money's tight as I'm still a student. Also wolf pack, would you advise on not doing the cycle without the cycle support?
So right now, I'm leaning towards
1-8 mk 2866
1-8 s4 5 on 2 off (had the vision sides in the past)
9-13 unleashed pct, as me and my buddy are splitting the double combo pack

I know everyone hates on unique, but I might have to order from there. Money's tight as I'm still a student. Also wolf pack, would you advise on not doing the cycle without the cycle support?
1-8 mk 2866

It's your call, but why do you think unique is price the way they are? It's under dosed, bad. If you take the price of raws for sarms into consideration, unique would literally lose money on every sarm they sell if they were dosed the way they claim.

I know you're right :/ I've just heard other people swear unique is legit. It's even advertised on the page. Maybe I'll sell my unique bottle and try and scrap some money together for sarms 1 products. It's just going to prolong the start of my cycle

Good luck on your cycle, whatever you decide!

1-8 mk 2866

dont order from unique.Very bad mistake.I order from there once and had to file a credit card claim to actually get them to ship my products and then in shipping they came leaking.

To get a better price you are sacrificing quality and alot of other things in the process.

Top Bottom