Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Tren

malex101

Okay so my friend is 255 with no body fat! He's trying to get into the NFL within the next couple of years.. He plays college ball. He's been off of his bulk cycle for over a month now and knows that before that he needs to cleanse his body from a 10week test deca and dball cycle he just did.. Football season is a about to start and he needs to play phenomenonaly on a couple of rivalry games.. I suggested test E 4weeks for that game and oral Tren for 2 weeks ONLY before that same game.. While drinking at least gallon of water a day with milk thistle..(David chavers) Look him up on Google images. He's the first 50 pics that come up lol.

Anyways.. I know how dangerous oral Tren can be and he understands the risk involved with the live and kidneys..

Thoughts???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Btw.... Coaches literally told him to start juicing because they don't test him for roids at the level he's at until he goes to a D1 school.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

You said deca, those metabolites 12-18 months. No more deca, and I'm trying to help, why take tren with all the risks? There are so many other options. You didnt day the dosages, test e ok, but to ensure best performance high dose bloat will impede performance. Oh the tren make him angry, so will cheque drops and halotestin not recommended
In my book. Basic test e or c and dbol and anastrozole,letrozole or femara to keep bloat down.
Then he needs to look into peptides/sarms/ serms. Hell even epo, he's big strong now add endurance of epo, thats a scary monster that will run you down without huffing and puffing. Toss in Sildenafil, greater lung oxygen exchange40-50 mg several hours prior.
Pinnaclepeptides has top quality
Serms/ sarms/ and the multipurpose Sildenafil,..
Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I would definitely suggest sarms1 GW Cardarine for endurance. Cardarine it's the purest form of GW and will produce unreal results. I would probably take Halo over tren.. just make sure you are running N2Guard with those orals

Top Bottom