Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral only cycles

JoRo91

What are your thoughts? I'm going to do a superdrol cycle soon, and I know everyone recommends having a test base. I'll run it 3 wks at 20/20/20. I know most do 4 but i want to do 3 anyways. Don't want to spend more money on transderm or anything. Just want thoughts as to whether running it solo for a short run is really that big of a deal given support/pct are in order. Thanks

What are your thoughts? I'm going to do a superdrol cycle soon, and I know everyone recommends having a test base. I'll run it 3 wks at 20/20/20. I know most do 4 but i want to do 3 anyways. Don't want to spend more money on transderm or anything. Just want thoughts as to whether running it solo for a short run is really that big of a deal given support/pct are in order. Thanks

My gains had pretty well ceased @ week 3 on Beast,I ran transaderm and had no sides with exception of slight back pumps, taurine took care of those, IMO I'd run 20 for 5 days and if sides were bearable finish out on 30,what's ur pct?

Stats aren't really a concern regarding my post, im just curious as to what you guys think about oral cycles in general without using a test base. I've heard test can cause a harder shutdown which results in a harder recovery. I made a post a few days ago with my stats in it. Being 21 I know you guys don't recommend it. But if I'm going to run something I want to make sure it's a shorter cycle. And you can't really do that with test

Pct will consist of clomid 25/25/25. Unleashed 3 per day. Forma 6 pumps/day. 3G daa per day. And some basic support supps.

Stats are to help you. Im 22 and looking into the same thing. Check out the new thread ive just made. Looking for info on the new diesel compound, apparently very superior to sdrol in terms of gains / sides ratio

Okay will do. Yeah it's just that I've got my hands on quite a bit of sd. So I want to see how I respond to it, that way ill know to either keep the rest or sell it haha

SD works but it always makes me feel one step closer to death. Terrible lethargy, back pumps and wishing I would die but hey my bench went up. The reason people run Test under it is because Test makes you feel good not bad.

I would run test but being 21 I don't think it's a good idea. shutdown would be harder because 1.It Would have to be a longer cycle, and 2. test shuts you down harder..right?

I guess that brings up another question. You say people run test as a base because it makes them feel good. Is that really the only reason? Or are there othe reasons that I'm nit thinking of

Top Bottom