Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral AAS... Take them with food or on an empty stomach?

bluejay

Sorry if this sounds like a totally newbie question, but I am unclear on this so I must ask...

Are oral AAS such as dianabol or anavar better absorbed on an empty stomach or with food? Or does it not even matter much??

Thanks.....

:heart:

I don't know about the absorption rates, but I know with t-bol you can get stomach discomfort if you take it on an empty stomach. Not a huge deal, but why have the bubble guts when you don't have to right? lol

Advisor_x said:
As with any ora....(antibiotic, vitamin , gear, or any medication) with something in your stomach....
That is not medically true.
You have to read instructions.
Some medications cause stomach irritation (like ibuprofen) and they should be taken with food.
Some medicines are absorbed better (like calcium) with food, and should be taken with food.
Some medicines stick to food (some antibiotics) or food interfers with their absorption. They should be taken on empty stomach.
Most medicines are absorbed faster if they are taken on empty stomach. They pass faster through stomach to small intestine where most of the absorption occurs.

In general, if it does not say 'take it with food', or it does not irritate stomach, take it on empty stomach.

The reason I ask this is because I know alot of supplements out there recommend use on an empty stomach. All orals I have ever used have come from an UG lab and never had any instructions. hehe.

Top Bottom