Optimal dosage of testosterone

Posted: 08-Oct-2003 01:37 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Optimal dosage of testosterone within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: What is it for you? 500 mgs. a week seems to be best for me. Any more and I don't get hardly any better gains and risk more side effects. Anyone tried Avena Sativa with the test? Did it make a difference?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-Oct-2003, 01:37 AM   #1
United States
What is it for you? 500 mgs. a week seems to be best for me. Any more and I don't get hardly any better gains and risk more side effects. Anyone tried Avena Sativa with the test? Did it make a difference?
Gallery of biteme  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 08-Oct-2003, 07:15 AM   #2
E23
Mexico
As much as I can afford
Gallery of E23  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 08-Oct-2003, 08:41 AM   #3

One's optimal dose of anabolic steroids would produce a desirable effect while allowing your blood chemistry tests (Lipid Profile, CBC, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel) to appear normal. For most people, this is somewhere between 400 to 600mg anabolic steroids weekly. With all due respect to E23's answer, it is not correct--especially for a safety point of view.
Gallery of DrJMW