Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

okay to take tamoxifen on cycle to prevent bloating?

Nolvadex raises overall estrogen. It also does nothing to lower estrogen. In fact its so close to an estrogen its self if used with deca it can cause prolactin gyno.. As you are on cycle people will use nolva to keep down bloat and its does work. It blocks the receptors but estrogen is still building. When they come of the nolva BAMB rebound estrogen and more often then not rebound gyno.

Now some people will use a ai at the end of this cycle or during pct for this reason, but what the hell is the point. Why not have run the AI from the start.

NOW 1 you have free floating estrogen and still getting higher, and 2 you have nolvadex which to the liver appers to be even more estrogen. HMMMMM lets think about this for a second???? it appears to your liver as an estrogen like metabolite thereby bonding to and acitivating E receptors in you liver. High estrogen is a signal in your liver to lower the production of igf-1.

Sow now not only do you have rebound to worry about, you also have lower igf fucking up your cycle too.

No. That's not what nolvadex is for. It won't do anything helpful.

You need an Aromatase Inhibitor. Arimidex, aromasin, etc.

No. That's not what nolvadex is for. It won't do anything helpful.

You need an Aromatase Inhibitor. Arimidex, aromasin, etc.

I will also be taking Arimidex. but i did also on my first cycle but still bloated badly in the face. I was thinking of adding the novaldex as a measure to prevent bloating.

if used in tandem with arimidex is it then an ok idea?

S

Nolvadex only affects breast tissue. If your arimidex is good, it will solve your bloating problem. Skip the nolva.

Guys, I'm actually running 20 mg of nolva(i bought from eclen) ed w/ my cycle of test 600mg, primo 500 mg and var 40mg ed. I have always had to run letro w/ my cycles b/c of my horrible gyno sensitivity but it always effected my gains dramatically. Now i'm starting my 4th wk, up 9 pds and even tho my left nip is a bit puffy it's under control. i've thrown in .5 mg of liquidex every 3rd-4th day and seem to be ok. I know it's a little unconventional but it seems to be working and not hindering my gains as much.

maybe it's b/c i finally have the tabs it's working? i could only find the liquid stuff before for all the ai's.......

in your position--which is not unique as many bros are hyper sensitive it may be okay to keep the receptors blocked ---but only for that reason not for bloat etc.

if you plan on being a gear user your hole life you may want to consider removal the problematic tissue--meaning you do not want to take nolva for the next 50 years

Top Bottom