Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok guys last shot at gyno before resorting to surgery

NYMan203

I'm going to do what CK said he did in his thread since it worked so well for him and judging from his before and after pics, his chest looked pretty damn close to mind so I assume we have/had (in his case) the same problem so I'm hoping for the same result. Like I said before this is not gyno from roids (I've never done them and always was scared to because I never wanted to make my gyno worse). I'm sick of being 6'5 230 and having abs and being stronger on bench than all of my friends but only having something that looks like pecs when I have a solid pump or hard nips (lol). So with all that said...

Letro 2.5 mg AM and PM (5mg a day) I know it's extreme but this is the formula CK used and a few weeks of a limp dick is worth not having fucked up chest and nips for life.

Dostinex .5 ed

HCGenerate probably gonna double dose this and use liquidcia

So the reason for this post..

I wanted some input on how you guys would suggest I go about tapering this down after the gyno subsides enough for my comfort to avoid rebound.

Also realllllllly want to avoid the damn puffy nip rebound.

Gonna get forma after tapering down the letro and dostinex but I want to know what else I should get to avoid puffy nips and gyno rebound. Nolva? Any input is appreciated.

My brother had the same problem and resorted to surgery. I really want to avoid that, I'm not made of money. Thanks guys.

I'm going to do what CK said he did in his thread since it worked so well for him and judging from his before and after pics, his chest looked pretty damn close to mind so I assume we have/had (in his case) the same problem so I'm hoping for the same result. Like I said before this is not gyno from roids (I've never done them and always was scared to because I never wanted to make my gyno worse). I'm sick of being 6'5 230 and having abs and being stronger on bench than all of my friends but only having something that looks like pecs when I have a solid pump or hard nips (lol). So with all that said...

Letro 2.5 mg AM and PM (5mg a day) I know it's extreme but this is the formula CK used and a few weeks of a limp dick is worth not having fucked up chest and nips for life.

Dostinex .5 ed

HCGenerate probably gonna double dose this and use liquidcia

So the reason for this post..

I wanted some input on how you guys would suggest I go about tapering this down after the gyno subsides enough for my comfort to avoid rebound.

Also realllllllly want to avoid the damn puffy nip rebound.

Gonna get forma after tapering down the letro and dostinex but I want to know what else I should get to avoid puffy nips and gyno rebound. Nolva? Any input is appreciated.

My brother had the same problem and resorted to surgery. I really want to avoid that, I'm not made of money. Thanks guys.

Have you ran any blood work to see where your problem is coming from?

Hi. Yes, bloodwork is ALWAYS the best to start. If you have a full hormonal panel done and get the results, then you can sit down, work through them and identify where your hormones are 'out of whack'. That will assist in identifying where what needs to be treated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom