Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Days? Necessary even on gear?

Off Days?

• 1 day I do absolutely nothing but EAT!

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • 1-2 days a week I do absoultely nothing, maybe a little cardi

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • 3 Days training, 4 days complete rest or cardio

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • I do something everyday

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
I'll take at least one whole day off. sometimes two if I feel I need it, but they are spread out

Whiskey

5-6 days of training a week on or off cycle with 30 minutes of cardio at the end of each session. sometimes ill add an extra cardio in the AM but lately i havent been able to get up that early in the AM

I train 3 days on, 1 day off....then 2 days on, 1 day off.... regardless of whether I'm "on" or "off".... the only things that differ are the intensity and the types of exercises (I change these up every so often)... oh, and diet too of course, depending on whether I'm cutting or bulking... I eat the same every day, even when it's my off-day (shakes and everything)... I usually incorporate a cheat day once a week too

my off days i usualy have a shake in the morning prior to breakfast. after that it's all out eating. for instance this past sunday went like this:

7:30 am
pro complex protein shake

8:30 am
3 egg bacon and cheese omlette
homefries
2 pieces of wheat toast with strawberry jam
a few big bites of my sons pancakes with syrup

11:30-noonish
hardee's 6 dollar burger with fries
couple bites of my sons chicken strips

4pm
1/2 chicken, dark meat, pulled from the bone and mixed with some KC masterpiece slapped between 2 peices of w.w. bread

7pm
big ass plate of beef fried rice and some lo mein

8 pm
couple chocolate chip cookies and milk

9pm
BED!!

I LOVE CHEAT DAYS!!

how about a normal off day....

gettinripped said:
my off days i usualy have a shake in the morning prior to breakfast. after that it's all out eating. for instance this past sunday went like this:

7:30 am
pro complex protein shake

8:30 am
3 egg bacon and cheese omlette
homefries
2 pieces of wheat toast with strawberry jam
a few big bites of my sons pancakes with syrup

11:30-noonish
hardee's 6 dollar burger with fries
couple bites of my sons chicken strips

4pm
1/2 chicken, dark meat, pulled from the bone and mixed with some KC masterpiece slapped between 2 peices of w.w. bread

7pm
big ass plate of beef fried rice and some lo mein

8 pm
couple chocolate chip cookies and milk

9pm
BED!!

I LOVE CHEAT DAYS!!

thats it!! i dont take any other days off. cardio days i'm currently eating about 3500 cals(clean), weight training days about 4000+ cals(clean).

training varies for every person. saying that you need 5 to 6 days a week of weights to add new muscle and all else maintains is completely false. it all depends on the individual. i know national level competitiors who train 3 to 5 days a week, believe it or not the one who goes 3 days a week came in 7th at the world championships all natural. its an individual thing.

swordfish151 said:
1 day off here when im on...no need for anymore or any less..especially when your chemically enhanced...
No need for less, correct. For more? That just depends bro.......some recover much better with two off in a row, others skip w and sunday.........etc.

Top Bottom