Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nuts sore? HCG?

LiquidPhire

Ive been taking HCG 1/4th the bottle shots every 3 days with 23 guage needles I.M because no slin pins availble.. to my point is ive been on for a week and last night during classes I went to the bathroom and had a bad pain in my nuts , and they are still tender this morning.. should I worry? Could it just be the sex im having 3x a day with the new cheerleader?

My boys always get sore when I first start a cycle and especially when running HCG... it means their engines are starting and the HCG is working...give it a few days, it should go away

njmuscleguy said:
My boys always get sore when I first start a cycle and especially when running HCG... it means their engines are starting and the HCG is working...give it a few days, it should go away

Thanks bro!! :coffee:

Liquid2006 said:
Thanks bro!! :coffee:

ya bro, they are going to be sore, when u start a cycle and they begin to draw up, and then again when you use hcg and they blow back up. Thats good cuz you know your hcg is working.

Top Bottom