Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm gear for bulking

broski87

So I understand gear is great for cutting but what about bulk? Should I take as much when bulking?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Im pretty sure GEAR is a protein supplement, i wouldnt say thats great for cutting. But if u wanna bulk get some N2Bulk, eat like an animal, and lift heavy, if u cant start bulking with that, ur doin something wrong.

Ok I know,n2bulk is great for bulking but do you guys prefer gear on cut or bulk? Im already getting 250g protein and 170 pounds.

younned to eat 2 grams of protein per pound you weigh... so 250 is not nearly enough... you need to go at least to 340 grams per day... gear can be used either way bro... you could also try some of the creatine chews at ntbm too

Ive been taking 15 a day should I take less and save that dose.for when im.cutting?

GEAR is an amino acid supplement that works good to increase protein synthesis no matter what your goal is. Bulking, cutting, recomp.....doesn't matter. It is good to have no matter the goal. Take 4 preworkout, and 4 post workout.

Your protein number is also fine IMO. There are many myths on how much protein you need but reality is that your body will build muscle just fine on 1g per pound of body weight. I usually go just a bit higher than that and aim for 200-250g per day, bit you certainly don't need more than that unless you are Ronnie Coleman's size.

I was a vegan for 2 straight years and I was ripped to shreds and was benching 110 pounds more than i weighed. i would say the protein i was getting was very low. probably under 50 grams a day. so i am like rick and I don't buy that protein thing where you have to get 2X your body weight.. yes you need protein to build muscle, but you also need carbs, cals, vitamins, minerals, sleep, hours in the gym, and a balanced mind.. there is so much more to muscle building than just protein.

gear is best used 4 caps before and 4 caps after your workout. and/or you use it in between meals if you can't get any food inside you. like today i had a 3-4 hour gap where i wasn't able to eat anything except a protein bar.. so i took 4 caps of gear.

GEAR is the ultimate amino supplement, so of course, it can;t hurt when bulking. But for serious weight gain, your best bet is BIG BLAST and N2BULK -- both which have super plasma serum.

2g of protein per pound of body weight is nonsense.. So a 250lb dude should get 500g protein a day?? lmao.. at 233 im getting around 300g of protein and it works great, i've tried 400 with no difference, its just a waste of money since carbs are 3x cheaper than protein, and carb have protein sparing effect.. you can eat more prtoein and get 2g of protein per lb of bw if you dont mind pissing away your money..

Top Bottom