Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Novex Biotech HGH

B3ASTBROBOT

e3eraje2.jpg

Growth Factor 9
Complex HGH Antecedent
2,900mg SeroVital - HGH

Has anyone heard anything about this stuff. Got it off a friend for free. I've got two bottles but I'm just wondering if it's worth taking or would I be wasting my time. Their website says "it's the best around!" I'm sure every other site says the same thing.

~LIFT OR DIE TRYING~

Junk, but Dr. Oz endorses it so who am I to question the mighty Oz? Also from the website...

But there’s no denying that something that has a chance of making you look and feel decades, not years, but DECADES, younger, is… at the very least… irresistible. Frankly, I’m ready to try it.
How about you?

The key word in what you posted is "antecedent." That isn't HGH, it's something that, theoretically, converts to or increases natural production.

e3eraje2.jpg

Growth Factor 9
Complex HGH Antecedent
2,900mg SeroVital - HGH

Has anyone heard anything about this stuff. Got it off a friend for free. I've got two bottles but I'm just wondering if it's worth taking or would I be wasting my time. Their website says "it's the best around!" I'm sure every other site says the same thing.

~LIFT OR DIE TRYING~

682 % !!!!! Dam that is some good shit right there :eek2:

My tren days are over....

Top Bottom