Norditropin Nordiflex Dosage

Posted: 25-Sep-2010 02:47 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Norditropin Nordiflex Dosage within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have a question concerning Norditropin Nodiflex pens. I have the 10 mg 1.5 ml pen and I have been trying to figure out the dosage conversion to iu's. The pen has a dial up meter starting at .25 mg's going up to like 3 mg's. After searching the Norditropin site I have come to the conclusion that .50 mg's would equal around 2.7 to 3 iu's. Does ...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Norditropin Nordiflex Dosage

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question Norditropin Nordiflex Dosage

Old 25-Sep-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
United States
I have a question concerning Norditropin Nodiflex pens. I have the 10 mg 1.5 ml pen and I have been trying to figure out the dosage conversion to iu's. The pen has a dial up meter starting at .25 mg's going up to like 3 mg's. After searching the Norditropin site I have come to the conclusion that .50 mg's would equal around 2.7 to 3 iu's. Does anyone have any past experience with these pens?

Thanks for any help I get.
Gallery of mrdmd  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Norditropin Nordiflex Dosage

Old 25-Sep-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
United States
.50 mg = 1.5 IU

NordiLet® - Conversion Module - Novo Nordisk A/S
Gallery of Stocks_and_Steroids  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 25-Sep-2010, 07:18 PM   #3
United States
Cool link! I never found that in my searches. Thanks for the help!
Gallery of mrdmd  

Old 26-Sep-2010, 05:05 AM   #4

Quote posted by mrdmd View Post
Enjoy! My human growth hormone - somatropin - is norditropin simplexx and it's truly powerful stuff
Gallery of rambleon  

Old 26-Sep-2010, 06:39 PM   #5

I just started taking Norditropin Nordilet Pens 18 days ago

I decided to take it cause iwas on RIptropin at 5ius a day for 6 months and wasn't impressed..

My friend was taking Nutropin AQ and claims that within 4 days noticed fat loss... I have yet to see this with the Norditropin...

I am on 2ius ED...he was only taking 1iu...

how many are you on and when did u start noticing efffects if any?
Gallery of juliuspleaser  

Old 26-Sep-2010, 08:55 PM   #6
United States
Quote posted by mrdmd View Post
I was actually on it before at 1 IU per day. Not my choice but Docs. I am on Omnitrope now by Sandoz. Good stuff a little cheaper too. I am on 2 IU/day of Omni
Gallery of Stocks_and_Steroids  

Old 27-Sep-2010, 01:56 AM   #7

Quote posted by juliuspleaser View Post
I just started taking Norditropin Nordilet Pens 18 days ago

I decided to take it cause iwas on RIptropin at 5ius a day for 6 months and wasn't impressed..

My friend was taking Nutropin AQ and claims that within 4 days noticed fat loss... I have yet to see this with the Norditropin...

I am on 2ius ED...he was only taking 1iu...

how many are you on and when did u start noticing efffects if any?
No fat loss noticed in 4 days is caused by human growth hormone - somatropin - at all. Sorry tht's just not gonna happen no matter what brand and dosage you're using. Your friend is plainly either full of it or mistaken as to the cause. 4 months would be a more realistic timeframe for noticing any difference and with a dose as small as 1 ui ED it would probably be more like 6-7 months.

Last edited by rambleon; 27-Sep-2010 at 07:54 AM.
Gallery of rambleon  

Old 27-Sep-2010, 09:51 AM   #8
United States
I would agree with rambleon. I've been on human growth hormone - somatropin - on and off for over 5 years and I've never noticed any real changes until I've used it for at least 4 to 6 months and it didn't really matter which on I was using, (as long as it was actually human growth hormone - somatropin - ). I generally use 1.5 IU's maintenance and up to 6 IU's for bulking or contest prep.
Gallery of mrdmd  

Old 27-Sep-2010, 10:59 AM   #9

well im talking pharm grade gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - ... which aparentlyis much more potent
Gallery of juliuspleaser  

Old 27-Sep-2010, 02:49 PM   #10

Quote posted by juliuspleaser View Post
well im talking pharm grade gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - ... which aparentlyis much more potent
duh! So am I! In fact I have been on pharm grade human growth hormone - somatropin - for quite some time now. And pharm grade really is much more potent but noticable effects in 4 days is total bull aside from sides. You can feel the buzzing palms in days with pharm grade but the fat loss... Come on. Nobody here will take that seriously.
Gallery of rambleon