Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nizoral 2% and winny

E.C illa

Will using topical nizoral shampoo, help to stop the Shedding from Winstrol? I plan on doing a 4-6week cycle. I'm somewhat prone to mpb, but I have a good head of hair, and I"m getting older. I don't want my hairline to reside,

Thanks for the help.

E.C illa said:
Will using topical nizoral shampoo, help to stop the Shedding from Winstrol? I plan on doing a 4-6week cycle. I'm somewhat prone to mpb, but I have a good head of hair, and I"m getting older. I don't want my hairline to reside,

Thanks for the help.

It won't completely stop it, but from personal experience (I'm not even MPB prone) winny was a killer for my hair. The Nizoral worked well to slow down the shedding, but thank god it's growing back now. And thank God I had thick hair to begin with :rolleyes:

Folligen (copper peptide) is known to help reduce shedding. Many talk about its uses at places like hairlosstalk.com and such. It helps the scalp actually, which seems to keep hairs in place.

Personally Minoxidil and Azaelic Acid really cause my skin to peel when using them. And Folligen helps my skin heal up/repair much much faster.

Folligen/Copper Peptide info/order link.

E.C illa said:

Thanks for the help.

I got a script for Nizoral 2% shampoo. It's great for dandruff but I'm not so sure if does anything to promote hair growth. When the scalp is dry that can accelerate hairloss so in an indirect sort of way Nizoral can help.

Top Bottom