Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nightmare

cityhick

I had the craziest dream last night. The dream was that I woke up and my nip was sore. Sure enough I look down and I had a huge as bitch tit and a sore ass nipple. I fuckin freaked out! Woke up thank god. Shit I havent even started AAS and I am havin nightmares. I the only one? Fu__in wierd.

cityhick said:
I had the craziest dream last night. The dream was that I woke up and my nip was sore. Sure enough I look down and I had a huge as bitch tit and a sore ass nipple. I fuckin freaked out! Woke up thank god. Shit I havent even started AAS and I am havin nightmares. I the only one? Fu__in wierd.

The mind is a powerful tool. Sometimes it can make you think things that are not real, but eventually become real as you start believing them.

I would get some letrozole and nolvadex and keep it on hand for your cycle, just to be sure.

i had dreams of injencting when i first started using AAS. dreaming about steroid use has come up many times on elite.

Top Bottom