Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle Options

macapple

I'm going back and forth on how I should lay out this next cycle.....any input would be appreciated. My last cycle I really loved the pairing Tren w/ the 250 but I made a mistake huge mistake and cut back my calories too soon. I did very well on the cut but didn't pack on as much muscle as I expected. This round I'm looking to put on about 8-10lbs and drop about 2-3% BF. I'm wondering if I should move the Tren and Sus together throughout and add some Var the last 4 weeks....

1 - 4 HCGenerate 5 caps ED
1 - 8 Sus 250 .75ML EOD
1 - 8 Forma Stanzol
4 - 12 Tren .75ML EOD
4 -12 T-3
8 - 12 HCG 500iu 2x W
8 - 12 Albuterol

PCT
1 - 4 HCGenerate 5 caps ED
1 - 4 Bridge
4 - 8 Clomid 50/25/25/25
4 - 12 Sarm MK 50mg
8 - 12 Unleashed/Post cycle

Feel free to check my log for my stats.....I pretty much kept eveything +/- a few pounds from last year.

Due to sust being a mix of tests of various ethers, shouldn't it be shot every 3 days? Feel free to correct if wrong. And no idea how prone you are to gyno, but I'd at least have something stronger on hand than forma

Due to sust being a mix of tests of various ethers, shouldn't it be shot every 3 days? Feel free to correct if wrong. And no idea how prone you are to gyno, but I'd at least have something stronger on hand than forma

Once per week is best. Balance of the decanoate with the prop.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Based on a heavier dosage, yes, that's correct. My method worked well in the past which is why I am at it again.....

A proper 8 week cycle of Sust requires 30ML with a front load of 1500mgs in one day to continually maintain 100mg of the hormone in the bloodstream. The problem is this would hurt like hell. By breaking it down into smaller frequent injections it avoids the pain issue but it would take longer time to get to recommend levels. Maybe my theory is faulty - any opinions on this?

I do have a bottle of Letro on hand, just in case.

Based on a heavier dosage, yes, that's correct. My method worked well in the past which is why I am at it again.....

A proper 8 week cycle of Sust requires 30ML with a front load of 1500mgs in one day to continually maintain 100mg of the hormone in the bloodstream. The problem is this would hurt like hell. By breaking it down into smaller frequent injections it avoids the pain issue but it would take longer time to get to recommend levels. Maybe my theory is faulty - any opinions on this?

Running sus for 8 weeks is pointless. The long esters in it don't reach peak blood levels for 5+ weeks. Just when it starts getting good your gonna stop. Run sus at least 12 weeks but Id prefer 15 myself. That will give you a solid time frame to make quality gains. I'd only inject 1-2 xs a week, there is no need for eod. The amount of short esters in sus is so minimal it's almost unnoticeable beside the pip. With a long cycle make sure you run hcgen during and blast hcg before pct. if you don't wanna run it that long just go with prop.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

And another thing start the tren from day one and run test a couple weeks longer. Also run bridge after pct and not during.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

You have HCGen the first four weeks and HCG 8-12 but nothing in between. Means you have no support of that sort during the four weeks where your levels are at their highest.

Running sus for 8 weeks is pointless. The long esters in it don't reach peak blood levels for 5+ weeks. Just when it starts getting good your gonna stop. Run sus at least 12 weeks but Id prefer 15 myself. That will give you a solid time frame to make quality gains. I'd only inject 1-2 xs a week, there is no need for eod. The amount of short esters in sus is so minimal it's almost unnoticeable beside the pip. With a long cycle make sure you run hcgen during and blast hcg before pct. if you don't wanna run it that long just go with prop.

I didnt realize it was it 5 weeks for optimal blood levels. The idea of extending to 12 weeks is fine, I'll have to make the adjustment.

I ran a prop cycle before and I'm not a fan. Broke out pretty bad and the injections hurt for days it seemed.

Not to mention front loading is a bad idea. Creating a hormone rollercoaster is never a good idea and wont do you any more good than just running it normally.

Is that you in your avitar?

Ya, that's me. I been reading The sponsored book Ultimate Steroid Cycles and that is where they explain why front loading is a good idea for Sust. It's an interesting read of compound if you get a chance to pick it up.

Top Bottom