Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie needing professional advice

Marine30b

Hello guys I am recently out of the Marine Corps and looking to get into bodybuilding I was able to lift quite a bit while in service and now that I am out I have a lot more freedom to try more variety of supplements I am currently 5 foot 10 and 210 pounds my goal is to get to 190 pounds and have a good Lienhard physique I guess like any newbie would do I went out and bought a bunch of supplements including protein creatine no2 fury and a couple of olf market supplements including test P and Tren e if anyone has time to respond to me I would greatly appreciate it I really need the advice.
Thank you,
Marine 30b

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hey brother I'm not an expert by no means but I do know it doesn't matter what supps or compounds you buy they won't do anything without the proper diet that is a must. I would for sure research diets and I'm sure you can find plenty of help here. I have no doubt that you have the disiplin being a Marine thanks for the service. And good luck

Thank you mdbro328, really appreciate the quick response. And yes I will definitely research calorie diet's. I eat good to begin with, but I am sure it is a whole new Ball game when bodybuilding and keeping it strict.
Again thank you!

No SayMilesAway I did a couple small cycles while I was still in and overseas. sust + dbol and that's really about it

No SayMilesAway I did a couple small cycles while I was still in and overseas. sust + dbol and that's really about it

Oh ok. Well it's usually recommended to go with tren ace. Reason being, if you develope sides you can discontinue or lower dose and they will dissipate quickly. Where as with the long eater it could be 2 weeks. Just throwing that out there.

Thanks for the info Man seriously! My goal is to try and cut down to 190 from 210. I'm fairly good on achieving what I put my mind to, but my question is should I have started the longer ester Tren e with Test p vs the shorter Tren a with the prop for my cutting goal. Or will E cut as well?

It's easier to keep long estered compounds with long estered and short with short. So if you're going to run test e I would run tren e. That way you can combine them and keep injections to a minimum. You can cut on either ester. That mainly will come down to your diet and amount of cardio you do.

Thanks for taking the the time bgriffin989. I understand you all are busy, but I will definitely take your advice. Right now all I have is Test P and Tren E but I will wait until I can get longer Test and shorter Tren. Again thanks for your time!!.. Greatly appreciated

Fellas try not to get to upset with my ignorance please. I am about to embark on a cycle (which I hope helps me to further reach my goals. Of course being somewhat of a newcomer, I sincerely hope I do not offended anyone of you guys. I have two small cycles I am contemplating about doing. I am sure I will receive my well deserved share of criticism, but I have thick skin. I made it back 3 times from HELL they like to call the middle East with the Marine corps. But my actual questions are , the two cycles I have in mind and can afford right now are as followed:
GENESIS MIX PRODUCT 250MG ( TRENBOLONE ACETATE 40MG , DECA DURABOLIN 90MG , TESTOSTERONE COMPOUND 120MG) Along with 10 mg Stanozolol. PCT: CLOMID , HCG, NOLVADEX

OR

SCRIOXX ULTRADEX 150MG
(TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE 50MG , TRENBOLONE ACETATE 50MG , DROSTANOLONE PROPIONATE 50 MG)
Along with 10mg x 100 tabs of STANOZOLOL

LOL..I most certainly understand this is quite a bit to take in, to say the least. But if anyone would be so kind to offer there advice on which cycle I should start with first, and then maybe six to eight months down the road, I would be so very thrilled and excited with joy that there are still good people out there.
Well Sincerely thank you again and I look forward to everyone's response GOOD AND BAD!!!!

Top Bottom