Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie... Need a cycle...

WannaBPowerful

Im gonna be honest here, and im lookin for some help. I want to take a cycle that will add roughly 15-20lbs of keepable muscle. I eat a lot and have no problem with taking in a ton of protein. I have been told that if i do one cycle, and dont abuse the gear, i wont have side effects. I dont believe that to be completly true though.

My question: What could i take to gain the desired 15-20lbs of muscle without having hairloss or gyno???? Orals are preferable, but if needles will get the results, so be it. Please outline as spacifically as possible and with as much detail as you can. THANX

If this helps, my stats are: 19 yo 5'8 180/185 with 9%bodyfat naturally. Im not a newbie to liftin, only to gear.

After the cycle i plan to take a while off.

Research it first. Then come back and you will know what you want to do and will feel a lot more confident in what it is your doing.

Just my 2cc's
Ross

There is soo much to learn though, i was kinda hoping someone with a lot of knowledge could kinda set this up for me. I know there is no way for me to learn all the info needed for this decision in a short amount of time. I wouldnt be confident with my decision. There are also little things you guys all know from experience that i couldnt possibly learn from a manual or article.

Man you are asking a whole lot of questions at once!

So I will give some info...
Get some special shampoo for the hair...
Get some anti-estro's for the Gyno...
You are going to have side effects no matter what (they may be mild, such as acne)
Most orals are harder on your body then injectables, so jam it! or do both in a cycle.
As far as a specific cyle goes there are endless options, but a
d-bol and deca cycle can work miracles on new comers.
Work out hard and eat like a monster.
There is some of the basics covered.

If you want more specific advice, feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected]

If im 19 and there is a TINY bit of MPB in my family history, is hairloss a problem? Im only gonna cycle once for now. Will the shampoo still be necessary?

I did some reading. Fk the orals, im injecting.

What anti-E would be best with a d-bol, deca cycle?

Will i have a lot of shrinkage, and is it reversable?

Now the gear. Iv been reading and as i understand, there are different kinds of d-bol and deca. What kind should I get? How long do i cycle for and at what dosages?

God i feel like a pain in the ass. Feel a flaming coming.

Top Bottom