Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newb questions tren a/sust250

At 6ft and 180lbs bro, the most anabolic substance you are missing in your regimen is food.

At 6ft and 180lbs bro, the most anabolic substance you are missing in your regimen is food.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Just cause ur 180lb at 6ft doesn't make u small? I've met guys 160lb at 6ft 1 with 19inch arms and there weight was due to the fact there bone structure was Ecto and they were super lean. Weight doesn't define mass or anything else.

I'm one of them, looked bigger than the 200 guys at 190, people didn't believe me when I told em my weight, a lot of the look came from the low bf% tho, shreds, veins and striations will always make you look bigger than you are. I couldn't lose my abs if I tried. You really have to know your own body. Like how on tren I have to eat incredibly much if I want to gain a pound, my natty metabolism is just so damn high, and the tren just burns thru food like nobody's business

I suggest more research man if ur asking your question in volume. Do u even know what dosage your trying to administer

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Just cause ur 180lb at 6ft doesn't make u small? I've met guys 160lb at 6ft 1 with 19inch arms and there weight was due to the fact there bone structure was Ecto and they were super lean. Weight doesn't define mass or anything else.

The dumbest shit ever?

Well then you haven't heard very much dumb stuff.

I am an ecto myself, and at 255lbs an 6'2", the only thing making that big of a difference in gaining more muscle is fucking food bro. I started at 165lbs in my early 20's. If this guy can't bulk past 180 easily at his height, lack of using fucking steroids isn't his problem, it's his diet.

If I was stage ready and 180lbs, I'd be losing nearly 40lbs of lean tissue.

Besides, that, this guy OP obviously needs some guidance as he doesn't really understand what he's doing, which leads one to assume that his 180lbs ain't dry and peeled to the bone.

Check your attitude next time kid, seriously.

Haha three meals a day sin gonna fly for us. Shit, SIX meals a day might not even do it. Tell you what I did, I bought the big pack of chicken 10 lbs maybe? Cooked it all up cubed with three boxes of rice, and Cannes beans, split em into Chinese takeout containers. I used to carry a bag around with me, still do, filled with takeout containers, I'd eat one every two hours, hungry or not, microwave or not, then every hour, then two an hour, and when I was full full, bursting full, I'd throw a protein shake and egg whites on that shit. Oh, you don't Want to grow?! Fuk you, you're My body, you Grow when I tell you to dammit.

Top Bottom