Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New peptides to my aas stack !

Stackinplates

Anabolic Moderator
Elite Moderator
Hey guys as many of yall know I'm a mod that is very familiar with aas but not with sarams or peptides I never will run sarams I just prefer gear!! But peptides well now let's talk !!!today my dr prescribed me ghrp-2 ghrp-6 sermorelin 3/3/3 mg.... 100mcg 3x a day before my meal

Is this a good dose as I have never ventured into peptides and am in the process of researching now

Also have read about different dosing protocols

Guys that are experienced with this what dosing has worked for you ?

I was debating to take it pre or post workout

I train fasted and eat my biggest meal about 1500 cal post workout

Would it be wise to do a pre pin and eat my post or post pin and wait to eat 30 min later

Excited about this new addition to my arsenal

Current stack is 300 mg test prop a week

400 mg deca a week

Stats for yall that don't know 210 bout 11% bf

Thanks guys!! now time for some of yall to help a bro that has ventured into other areas of his fitness journey !!

That is 1 method of going about it. The other is about .500mg a day of cjc1295 and either horny goat weed or humperzine A to remove the feedback loop. I prefer this 2nd method as it doesn't make you hungry. The trio you are on will make you hungry as crap and you do not want to eat 30min before or up to 2 hrs after that trio.

Don't want to eat 2 hrs after ?

Most of my reading says unwanna have a meal 30-40 min post injection

Also pre workout better than post in ur opinion ?

Any benefit to a injection fasted training and then post meal ?

Don't want to eat 2 hrs after ?

Most of my reading says unwanna have a meal 30-40 min post injection

Also pre workout better than post in ur opinion ?

Any benefit to a injection fasted training and then post meal ?

I made a typeo I meant 1 hr. The issue is eating can stop the release of GH from the peptides. You need to look up how long it takes those 3 to finish causing you to release GH before eating. I think most peptides other than frag fall into the 30min to 1hr range. So to be safe I would say 1hr unless you can find out the exact time for those 3. The only thing you need to wait 2 hrs for is frag which you are not on.

Cool

Anyone else wanna chime in to get a thread going on this?

Doses?
Protocols?
Experiences?
Results?

I'm a little confused. I've been away from all this a few years and away from aas. Not sure what sarms are and the whole peptide thing. I know peptides are basically protein chains but confused in their use here with both of them. I looked for a sticky on it but didn't see anything. Anyone point me in right direction or pm me or something? Post link?

Top Bottom