Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New, need help with gyno.

Dedication777

New to this forum my stats are
5"9
185 pounds
9%body fat
Age 23, turning 24 August 7th

Question is I need to upload a picture of my Chest to get some opinions if I have gyno or not? Just dont know where to post it.
First cycle -->
500 mg test cyp, split in two pins, Monday and Thursday.40mg dbol for the first 5 weeks. Started 20mg nolvadex ED for 4 weeks, two weeks after last pin.
Thanks help would be highly appreciated.

New to this forum my stats are
5"9
185 pounds
9%body fat
Age 23, turning 24 August 7th

Question is I need to upload a picture of my Chest to get some opinions if I have gyno or not? Just dont know where to post it.
First cycle -->
500 mg test cyp, split in two pins, Monday and Thursday.40mg dbol for the first 5 weeks. Started 20mg nolvadex ED for 4 weeks, two weeks after last pin.
Thanks help would be highly appreciated.

fuck bro, have you started pct yet? nolva is not a pct man, its the worst fucking thing you can run for pct... you won't fully recover at all... i hope you are not to your pct yet... did you run an AI on cycle?

Shit, no. I was going to get some arimidex back when I got my cycle, but my source couldn't get ahold of any.
Should have been patient to find some before I started, I'm at fault for that.
Little freaked out with my nips, it's
My right one only, it's a little puffy and the gland is big, but no pain, no itchyness just ugly.
If you have any recommendations, ease throw them may way, I'm open for advice. Thanks. Bro

Oh sorry and scratch that, I did run a small AI, just ran forma during my pins, but nothing prescription.

Shit, no. I was going to get some arimidex back when I got my cycle, but my source couldn't get ahold of any.
Should have been patient to find some before I started, I'm at fault for that.
Little freaked out with my nips, it's
My right one only, it's a little puffy and the gland is big, but no pain, no itchyness just ugly.
If you have any recommendations, ease throw them may way, I'm open for advice. Thanks. Bro

Oh sorry and scratch that, I did run a small AI, just ran forma during my pins, but nothing prescription.

get to chemicalneed.com... get yourself some aromasin... its listed under liquid stane.. run it 12.5mg ED...

Top Bottom