Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here, please check out my first cycle.

Hollymolly1992

Hi, I am 20 yrs 5'7 and weight 225 pounds been training on and off for 4 years before running this cycle(7-8) months ago I took 500 pills of dianabol (10mg pill) and unknown injectable steroids (maybe deca or sustanon) for 3 shots. I got these stuffs for free from my employer.

I didn't have any side effects from then should I consider doing some pcts now or later after finish this current cycle?

Week 1-10 test cyp 200mgs/week
Week 1-10 eq 250mgs/week
Week 1-8 clenbuterol 120mcgs//eod
Week 1-9 winstrol 15mgs/Ed
Week 1-10 t3 50 mcgs/Ed

Been running this for 2 weeks now, see no difference in weight gain. Feel about 15% stronger.

No side effect, just feel angry when i get hungry, eat lots more, and have weird dreams.

Macros
500g carbs 60g fat 220g protein(2.2 pounds chicken daily)
Supplements calcium, vitamin e, multivitamin, fish oil
Max bench press 330 pounds.

My main goal is to gain more strength, size comes second.

Can I double my dosage now or after finish this cycle?

Thank you.

What is happening? I'm not trolling. Sry for my bad English.

Then your shit is a major mess and you need to research and read because you have no idea wtf your doing. I injected "unknown steroids"? Are you fucking dumb? Sorry to be insulting but a statement like that deserves it. Unreal.

BTC is 100% right - what you are doing/done is a fucking dangerous mess and you need to stop , we dont give advice on AAS to under 21's here and this does look like trolling .

If you post in the steroids forum again you will be banned straight away for either of the above.

Top Bottom