Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy! Need your help plz!

Cootergorlami

Hello all,
I'm a single 22 yr old senior in college. I was fat all my life till junior year of high school where I got fed up and did something with my life. I went from 270lbs to about 180, that was years ago though and after that I started hitting the weights. Today I'm 6'3" 220lbs a little flab on stomach with a little definition in my arms. I'm want to try my first cycle, I'm tired of being mediocre and I'm willing to work for it. My first question is: would you reccomend my first cycle being a cutting cycle or a cycle to gain muscle? I would like to lose this flab and be cut but if a muscle builder would be better first I am unsure. I can grow very little facial hair, have saggy chest And I am prone to acne on my face and shoulders still and I wonder if it's just due to having natural low T levels. Any reccomendations are welcomed, please try not to use acronyms because I am very new to this and may not fully understand. Thanks

Your first cycle should be neither bulk nor cut. Test 500mg/week will give you a pretty decent idea where you're at with juice. See how that affects you, and you can add compounds later as needed.

Big props on the weight loss BTW. Keep that drive

Okay sounds good, how about duration of the test? As in how long? How about the post cycle therapy reccomendations. I just want to do this the correct way as possible.

It's PCT = post cycle therapy

Cootergorlami; what is your BF, and training/nutrition protocol.

Sounds like you need to start there before juice.

I meant pct just switched letters, last time I checked I had 14% body fat and I'm a college student I try to eat as healthy as I can, a lot of chicken breasts and salads apples carrots turkey burgers, sometimes I slack off with being a college student and all when money is tight but I try to eat healthy as possible, I try to follow the big man on campus work out on bodybuilding's site I'll post the link to it afterwords.

Okay so here is my game plan:
Aromasin (Exemestane) at 10mg/ED
Test e 500 ml A week (two doses) for 10 weeks
Pct - tamoxifen 40mg/day the first week, 20mg/day each week thereafter
Clomid 100mgs/day the first week, 50mgs/day the next 3 weeks.
Thoughts opinions ideas? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom