Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to forum/ First cycle

GDonnar1234

Hello all, I have been reading a lot about PCT and cycles in general and have decided to try and take the plunge. I am 25 5'10" 175lbs and been training off and on for 12 years. Im going to try to keep my calories at 3000, maybe move up to 3500, with a 40/40/20% protein:carb:fat. Im looking to do 500mg test e for 8 weeks. Keeping it simple. As far as PCT goes, Ive read about the holistic PCT, does it work? (can't post the link but it was written up by Needtogetaas) Should I keep with 0.25mg Arimidex ED throughout cycle; 1.25mg finasteride throughout cycle; 300mg Clomid for one day, then 50mg per day for 4 weeks beginning 2 weeks after last injection of Test e? Im going to but some Nolva too in case of gyno but won't use it if I don't need to. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, have done split workouts for the past few years with some results but have recently been turned on to the old 5x5 where Ill be doing 3 workouts per week; alternating between A: Squats; bench; barbell row; and B: Squats; Barbell shoulder press; Deadlift. Any thoughts on this layout?

Any input is appreciated
Here is the plan:
Test C : 1000mg week 1; 500mg 2-12
N2Guard: wk 10-18
Aromasin: 15mg EOD throughout (using Liqui-Aromas 15mg/mL)

PCT:
HCGenerate: 5caps ED wk12-14
wks 14-18
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 50/25/25/25 (using LiquiNolva 25mg/mL)
Aromasin: EOD 15mg/EOD 15mg /15 E3D

Welcome to EF;

There's a lot of good knowledge here...and that's a good thing cuz you need help.

Where did you come up with this set up?

You've been reading a lot about cycles and you think 1G of test is a good idea for a 1st cycle?

"Try" a cycle? Try?

On and off for 12 years?

300 mg's of clomid for a day?

5'10 and 175 seems on the light side? What body fat?

Not ready to run anything bossman, tough love here.

Post your diet and typical training routine.

Welcome to EF;

There's a lot of good knowledge here...and that's a good thing cuz you need help.

Where did you come up with this set up?

You've been reading a lot about cycles and you think 1G of test is a good idea for a 1st cycle?

"Try" a cycle? Try?

On and off for 12 years?

300 mg's of clomid for a day?

5'10 and 175 seems on the light side? What body fat?

Not ready to run anything bossman, tough love here.

Post your diet and typical training routine.

I read that with longer esters its good to front load the first week. 300mg of clomid? where did i say this? My on and off for 12 years has been because I slowed down in college because of lack of time. I am at around 11% BF right now.
This is my typical workout schedule but it has changed or altered as needed:
Monday
Chest: Bench 4x12 dropset; incline 4x12; flies 3x12;
Tris: tricep pushdown or skull crushers 4x12; tri kickback 3x12;

Tues
Back: Dumbbell row: 4x12 dropset; straight arm pulldown 3x12; pull-ups 3xfailure;
Bis: seated dumbbell curl 4x12; incline curl 4x12
Thurs
Shoulders: dumbbell shoulder press:4x12 (dropset); lateral raise: 3x12; front raise: 3x12; high cable rear delts 3x12;

Fri
Legs: Squats 4x12 dropset; Deadlift 3x12 dropset; leg extensions 3x12; leg curls 3x12; calf raises (alternate standing/sitting)- vary rep range

My nutrition is pretty constant:
Wake up: fruit
Breakfast: 5 eggs with oatmeal;
Snack: protein bar
Pre workout: creatine; pre workout
Post workout: whey protein isolate or carnivore
Lunch: some form of meat about 8oz; fish/chicken/beef; veggie;
Snack: nuts; peanut butter sandwich
Dinner is similar to lunch
Night protein isolate; used to do casein but can't stomach it. May try greek yogurt or cottage cheese cause it longer lasting

I read that with longer esters its good to front load the first week.

No. And ridiculous for a 1st cycle.[/B]

300mg of clomid? where did i say this?

Go back and read your original post in red.

My on and off for 12 years has been because I slowed down in college because of lack of time.

How long ago was college? You need to be ON for years with diet and training before starting a cycle.

I am at around 11% BF right now.
This is my typical workout schedule but it has changed or altered as needed:
Monday
Chest: Bench 4x12 dropset; incline 4x12; flies 3x12;
Tris: tricep pushdown or skull crushers 4x12; tri kickback 3x12;

Tues
Back: Dumbbell row: 4x12 dropset; straight arm pulldown 3x12; pull-ups 3xfailure;
Bis: seated dumbbell curl 4x12; incline curl 4x12
Thurs
Shoulders: dumbbell shoulder press:4x12 (dropset); lateral raise: 3x12; front raise: 3x12; high cable rear delts 3x12;

Fri
Legs: Squats 4x12 dropset; Deadlift 3x12 dropset; leg extensions 3x12; leg curls 3x12; calf raises (alternate standing/sitting)- vary rep range

My nutrition is pretty constant:
Wake up: fruit
Breakfast: 5 eggs with oatmeal;
Snack: protein bar
Pre workout: creatine; pre workout
Post workout: whey protein isolate or carnivore
Lunch: some form of meat about 8oz; fish/chicken/beef; veggie;
Snack: nuts; peanut butter sandwich
Dinner is similar to lunch
Night protein isolate; used to do casein but can't stomach it. May try greek yogurt or cottage cheese cause it longer lasting

Different guys adapt to training quicker than others, so I like that you're open to OR actually switching it up...

Diet is on track but you really need to be getting more solid protein.

When you tweak your diet, a good 1st cycle for you is 300-350 mg's of test. If your running E then go 10-12 weeks.

Different guys adapt to training quicker than others, so I like that you're open to OR actually switching it up...

Diet is on track but you really need to be getting more solid protein.

When you tweak your diet, a good 1st cycle for you is 300-350 mg's of test. If your running E then go 10-12 weeks.

Thanks for the help and comments. Maybe Ill go a month or so with the new workout and see where I am at before taking the plunge and ill go with 300-350mg instead of 500mg. Again thanks.

Test only is a great 1st cycle, keep that diet and training in check with a strong OCT and PCT and you're GTG.

Thanks for the help and comments. Maybe Ill go a month or so with the new workout and see where I am at before taking the plunge and ill go with 300-350mg instead of 500mg. Again thanks.

workout for 12wks stright, kill youself in the gym. Eat like a madman.

than start up. fuk 300mg, 500mg or dont bother.

but it seems you need to be a more hardcore before you embark on this.

I don't see a problem with 500mg per week test for a first cycle, but do not front load. It's tried, true, and proven. Keep it at 12 weeks, use aromasin on cycle at 12.5mg EOD, and use HCGenerate and N2guard on cycle as well.

Follow it up with a good PCT.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Top Bottom