Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New DISCOUNTED PRICE on LGD-4033 at SARMS1.COM!

read some of the lgd logs from sarms1 and the results will speak for themselves... top that off with this discount and it's something noone should pass up...

You will bro believe me, not really much of a comparison imo

Hope so, but I have no reason to doubt Unique's product isn't legit with my super low T and SHBG levels...

I will be the first one to extoll its virtues if it is much better as I will be running a direct 4 week to 4 week comparison between the two

for the time being, this is going to be the price... i wanted to make sure to try to get lgd as cost effective as i could with my recommendation to sarms1 and they went a step further and lowered it even more... now everyone should have the opportunity to run it and see some major results... take advantage!

Hope so, but I have no reason to doubt Unique's product isn't legit with my super low T and SHBG levels...

I will be the first one to extoll its virtues if it is much better as I will be running a direct 4 week to 4 week comparison between the two

The quality is unmatched. Hope you get the results you're looking for

Top Bottom