Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle review

joonp

43yo 5' 11" 215lbs 11-12%bf been off cycle for bout 6 months bout to hit it again. Please give advice or criticism
Test e 600 mg 1-10
Tbol 50mg per day 1-6
Hcgenerate 1-10
N2guard 1-6
Aromasin as needed

Hcg 1000 iu for two weeks after last pin

osta 25 mg 11-16
Forged post cycle 12-18
Daa aspartic powder 12-18
Test infusion 12-18
Forma 12-18
Power chews 12-18

Didnt need aromasin last cycle and clomid killed my estrogen making recovery bad last time. Used this pct to recover so gonna use it this time. Looking for lean muscle and strength gains without a lot of water. diet will b 45/40/15 protein/carb/fat

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Ony change I'd make is to start the HCGen mid-cycle, other than that you look GTG

Cycle looks pretty good to me bud. I think there are better choices for PCT personally. I would drop most of that stuff and have a SERM, aromasin and Test Stack with the Ostarine but I know you sound like this is what you want to run. Just giving my recommendation here..

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Cycle looks pretty good to me bud. I think there are better choices for PCT personally. I would drop most of that stuff and have a SERM, aromasin and Test Stack with the Ostarine but I know you sound like this is what you want to run. Just giving my recommendation here..

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

So test stack 17 is enough to replace all the test boosters in my listed pct? I dont wany to do a serm it killed my estrogen

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

So test stack 17 is enough to replace all the test boosters in my listed pct? I dont wany to do a serm it killed my estrogen

Test Stack 17 has 12 of the most popular ingredients for boosting test and libido in its formula, which makes it like running several other products at once. It's more economical and effective to run than a lot of other things. You can get details of all the ingredients in the thread I posted

I would run the Test for 12 weeks.

The couple times I ran TBol, I got horrible back pumps when I squatted or deadlifted, so I would add some Taurine to your support just in case. 10-15g pre-workout.

The combination of Clomid and Forma is most likely what killed your estrogen, not Clomid alone. Not using a serm is fine, but I would go with Aromasin over Forma in PCT to keep E in check. I am not really sold on topical AI's quite yet.

I would run the Test for 12 weeks.

The couple times I ran TBol, I got horrible back pumps when I squatted or deadlifted, so I would add some Taurine to your support just in case. 10-15g pre-workout.

The combination of Clomid and Forma is most likely what killed your estrogen, not Clomid alone. Not using a serm is fine, but I would go with Aromasin over Forma in PCT to keep E in check. I am not really sold on topical AI's quite yet.

I only used the clomid in addition to above pct. Didnt use forma. Had the symptoms of low estro so went and had bloods done and it was very low. Used above pct without forma for 4-5 weeks and recovered fine

Test Stack 17 has 12 of the most popular ingredients for boosting test and libido in its formula, which makes it like running several other products at once. It's more economical and effective to run than a lot of other things. You can get details of all the ingredients in the thread I posted

I might look into it. Would save bout $100 and reduce amt of pills daily. Ive also gotten this recommendation from others

Top Bottom