Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle plan. First time Tren use

gorillahung

I'm thinking of running Tren enanthate at 400 mg plus 250 mg test enanthate for 10 weeks. Do you guys think this will be effective? I'm a Tren virgin so I'm not sure how I'll react to it.

It will definitely effect you lol but I would run test higher I ran test lower last cycle and I felt lethargic as fuck the whole time.. If your doing 400tren do at least 500 test 600 if possible..

Tren is an extremely powerful steroid. You will defiantly notice it. It is 5x stronger, mg per mg, then testosterone.

I would swap your dosages around. Running the testosterone higher then the tren will keep side effects to a minimum for most users. You also need to add an AI to your cycle to keep your estrogen in the low-normal range, a anti-prolactin drug because tren raises prolactin levels in the body, and cardarine gw is a great addition to any tren cycle to increase fat loss and reduce side effects. http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 400mg/week
tren 250mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
cardarine gw 20mg/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

It will definitely effect you lol but I would run test higher I ran test lower last cycle and I felt lethargic as fuck the whole time.. If your doing 400tren do at least 500 test 600 if possible..

why would running test higher help with lethargy? makes no sense

you probably had lethargy cause you weren't eating enough carbs. with tren you must spread carbs out. now a lot of guys will disagree but the more you use tren the more you will become insulin resistant over time.

adding more gear cannot reduce a cycles side effects in any situation at all. unless you stack in a DHT with deca, and even then now you will deal with more DHT sides so it almost evens out anyway

Idk I started out at 400tren and 200 test and finished off at 600 Tren e and 500test and felt less lethargic I mean that's how I felt anyways I then added 300 ace on top of that just for giggles and shits and still felt lethargic.. I don't think it was my carbs I was eating a lot of good carbs everyday oatmeal black beans brown rice potatoes yams veggies all that good stuff and it never failed lethargic was strong.. I'm running my test at 800 and my Tren at 600 next time so we'll see I've heard a few guys on here say they've liked there Tren cycles with higher test and they were toying with doses.. One guy said he likes his test high 800-1000 and his Tren lower like 400-600 he said any higher he gets bad lethargy so I'm going to try it here in a couple months..

Running test higher than tren usually results in terrible sides.
You just need enough test to replace normal production. 150-250 test a week is more than enough for that.
About 400 a week of tren is plenty for a 1st time on tren.
I would however recommend 2 things:
1) Tren A instead of E as if you start E and have issues handleling it that long half life is going to suck.
2) AI and caber as keeping these both in range helps lessen sides.
optional things:
A small dose of T3 can be added to fight off other hormone imbalances or some nasilcourt to help you breath well and sleep at night

Idk I started out at 400tren and 200 test and finished off at 600 Tren e and 500test and felt less lethargic I mean that's how I felt anyways I then added 300 ace on top of that just for giggles and shits and still felt lethargic.. I don't think it was my carbs I was eating a lot of good carbs everyday oatmeal black beans brown rice potatoes yams veggies all that good stuff and it never failed lethargic was strong.. I'm running my test at 800 and my Tren at 600 next time so we'll see I've heard a few guys on here say they've liked there Tren cycles with higher test and they were toying with doses.. One guy said he likes his test high 800-1000 and his Tren lower like 400-600 he said any higher he gets bad lethargy so I'm going to try it here in a couple months..

make no mistake.. you will get lethargy on tren at those dosages. spreading carbs out will help, but in no way was i saying that it will 100% solve the issue

you got less lethargy later in your run because your gains slowed down. a lot of the damage on the body with tren is done the first 5-6 weeks when your body is really changing. after that things flatten out. of course if you are adding 10, 20, 30 pounds to your lifts in a short time, or putting on fast mass you will get lethargic. it isn't about prolactin, estrogen, testosterone etc etc.. that is just internet parroters trying to pretend to be smart saying that or sources trying to sell you more drugs for your cycle. your body isn't built to change that rapidly, of course its going to rebel.

so bottom line your experiment was not fair. if you had done it the reverse and ran it higher early and then lower later you will have had the same response i guarantee it. this is where experience pays off with tren. also the more you run tren, the more insulin resistant you will become on it. this is why guys say they eat shitty on it and still shred up anyway, but over time no matter how clean you eat on it you still will put on mass anyway. they didn't use it in the cattle industry cause it ripped the cows up, they used it to build mass on cows!

make no mistake.. you will get lethargy on tren at those dosages. spreading carbs out will help, but in no way was i saying that it will 100% solve the issue

you got less lethargy later in your run because your gains slowed down. a lot of the damage on the body with tren is done the first 5-6 weeks when your body is really changing. after that things flatten out. of course if you are adding 10, 20, 30 pounds to your lifts in a short time, or putting on fast mass you will get lethargic. it isn't about prolactin, estrogen, testosterone etc etc.. that is just internet parroters trying to pretend to be smart saying that or sources trying to sell you more drugs for your cycle. your body isn't built to change that rapidly, of course its going to rebel.

so bottom line your experiment was not fair. if you had done it the reverse and ran it higher early and then lower later you will have had the same response i guarantee it. this is where experience pays off with tren. also the more you run tren, the more insulin resistant you will become on it. this is why guys say they eat shitty on it and still shred up anyway, but over time no matter how clean you eat on it you still will put on mass anyway. they didn't use it in the cattle industry cause it ripped the cows up, they used it to build mass on cows!

Good read sir.. Other then the lethargy it wasn't to bad but ya all my lifts increased and by weight did as well lol.. My night sweats weren't to bad and insomnia wasn't to bad either.. Maybe I didn't that bad sides because I was running my test lower.. I'll find out in a few months when my test is high lol..

Running test higher than tren usually results in terrible sides.
You just need enough test to replace normal production. 150-250 test a week is more than enough for that.
About 400 a week of tren is plenty for a 1st time on tren.
I would however recommend 2 things:
1) Tren A instead of E as if you start E and have issues handleling it that long half life is going to suck.
2) AI and caber as keeping these both in range helps lessen sides.
optional things:
A small dose of T3 can be added to fight off other hormone imbalances or some nasilcourt to help you breath well and sleep at night

Thank you for this post. I'm about to run it exactly as soon as my party favors arrive.

Top Bottom